“PRE NEW YEARS CELEBRATION 2014”

Inn at New Hyde Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Inn at New Hyde Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in New Hyde Park
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South 2nd & South 3rd Streets
Transit: Within walking distance from the New Hyde Park station on the Long Island Rail Road.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

For the third year in a row, we spend our pre New Years Eve Celebration at the INN.
This year my estimate was about 350 or more Senior Citizen enjoying a fun filled Friday afternoon, starting at 12 PM with music and a full dinner, 3 choices, all of them excellent. Unlimited wine and beer on every table. The waiters and waitresses gave their best to make it most comfortable for us Seniors. On theTables sat well dressed ladies and gentlemen, smiling and laughing. The music was by a DJ he played music for every one's liking, not once was the dance floor empty. Just to mention the food came nice and hot out of the kitchen, the tables were set like we all attended a wedding celebration. The big clock on the wall was set like it was 9 PM and sure as it came close to 12 PM people got up, put on their party hats and blew into noice makers which were on each table, to celebrate the New Year, friends and total strangers embraced each other and wished a Happy Year to come, it was just fun. The music kept on playing and we all got onto the dance floor to sing God Bless Ameica, salute to the Armed Forces, marching around in the circle, what a sight. The good thing, all this for only $45.00 per person, how could you go wrong. My thanks to the management team of the Inn and Michelle who handled it a job well done.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

the owner passedaway in 2013, we were concerned that things would change negatively. The food and serviceremain of the highest quality

1  Thank safetybob
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I finally made it here for lunch after having dined here for dinner and enjoying it immensely. There are numerous choices on the menu, ranging from paninis to wraps to salads, to pastas to sandwiches, mostly priced in the $10 range. The pastas are a little more, salads less. The choices cover the foods of many European countries. I had a bratwurst sandwich that was so big I took half of it home. It was nicely prepared and very tasty. It came with soup and delicious dark brown French fries. My lunch companions all had good things to say about their menu choices as well. The service was friendly and quick. After trying numerous places for our lunch meetings, we've decided that this will become our regular place. I did not observe the bar scene and there was no outdoor seating. Please disregard those ratings as I couldn't "unclick" them.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Been going to brasserie for a while now. Dining room is nice menu is diverse and reasonable, they have a great happy hour food is good but no great.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

went there saturday night with my wife and relatives,the bar is in the front with dining in the back,at first the girl with what sounded like a russian accent sat us at a table at the bar but i insisted to be seated with everybody else in the dining area,she gave me a huff and told me i made a late reservation but seated us anyway,the waiters were very polite and attentive,the food was really good and you got a generous portion,the place it self is very nice looking,despite what happened in the beginning i will be coming back