“3 For Lunch”

Inn at New Hyde Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Inn at New Hyde Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South 2nd & South 3rd Streets
Transit: Within walking distance from the New Hyde Park station on the Long Island Rail Road.
Glen Cove, New York
“3 For Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went for lunch with my family. Service was very good, food was good but not great. my sister had scallop dish w/rice she said it was bland no seasoning. My brother had the sauerbraten dish he said was very tasty. I had the schnitzel dish and it was good but i had to ask for more gravy (my taste). Overall we were happy,but not running back for seconds.

• Visited May 2013

Floral Park, New York
“Brasserie 214”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is actually the restaurant connected to the Inn at New Hyde Park. I ate there about 2 years ago and had the Jack Daniels Steak and it was delicious. I have been wanting to go back for it, because it was that good, but I didn't get a chance. Then I got a groupon and thought this might be a sign to go back, so I purchased the groupon and headed there with my family. We all ordered the Jack Daniels Steak, however it was not the same. I actually didn't like it at all. The meat was not that tender (I ordered it Med - Well) and there was very little flavor to the steak. It was such a let down, because it used to be sooooo good, but I will not be going back.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank thrmltl
“LOVE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had our wedding reception at The Inn at New Hyde Park! Fabulous service and food!! Everything was perfect! The restaurant at The Inn has good food also!

• Visited November 2012
Hawaii
“Amazing venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I attended my grandmother's 100th. Birthday celebration here. This place is amazing! Hard to believe it's in the middle of a very busy commercial part of Jericho Turnpike amidst dry cleaners, doctors' offices, etc. once you step onto their property you leave all the hustle and bustle and are transported into a quaint old world mansion. There's and outdoor area that's lovely, would be perfect for a wedding during warmer months. We were there the day after the snowstorm and the roofs and grounds were covered with thigh white snow, it gave the place a Bavarian feel. The ballroom was nicely furnished;well lit and airy. Food was good and the staff friendly and amazing. Great venue not far from the city.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Portia123Hawaii
Tampa, Florida
“Beautiful Place for a wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of the best wedding I have gone too. The place was beautiful, service was great, food was great.

Visited December 2012