“Good food, bit crowded and not designed well”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Went here with some girlfriends for dinner and conversation. The tables are really close together and it was also very crowded with the takeout crowd waiting on line.
We had salads, stuffed slices and a bottle of wine ... waiter seemed way too concerned with us moving along after we had finished and didn't even ask if we wanted dessert ...which we did.
Food is very good...

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We love the Mama Theresa's in New Hyde Park.

Starting with a small salad with cheese between us, which comes with their delicious house oil and vinegar dressing (on the side if you prefer), it includes sweet roasted red peppers, iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and olives. All fresh and great. I choose al denti spaghetti with white clam sauce for my main dish, while my wife chooses chicken voldostana. My dish comes with tender baby clam morsels (canned) and a bunch of fresh small clams in the shell. Wife-y's dish has rolled chicken and spinach a great sauce. The portions are ample enough for us to eat to fullness and bring the rest home for another good meal.

Notwithstanding our full bellies, we ordered cannolies for desert. They have crisp pastry shells and fresh cannoli cream with tiny chocolate chips.

The service is friendly and attentive. Prices are reasonable. The only drawback is that it draws large crowds so you usually will need to wait for a table. Definitely worth the wait.

George B from New Hyde Park

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Ok place for average Italian fare but nothing special. Pasta ok. Chicken ok. Pizza NY still but nothing that will make you come back for a special trip. Prices are very reasonable though.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Every time back in NY I come back here couple of times every trip. I usually freeze a couple of pies to take home. Just as good as I remember.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Service always friendly and efficient . Food delivered hot and big portions are served. Remember this is a pizzeria/ restaurant . I have always found Momma T's ( as we call it ) a great meal with great prices .

Date of visit: May 2017