“A TRUE TREAT before Flying out of JFK or Laguardia!!!!!”
Review of Umberto's

Umberto's
Reserve with OpenTable
Umberto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in New Hyde Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2018

My 4th Visit and it will Not be my Last!!! Local, (New Hyde Park), Tech colleague Charley T. recommended and I happily joined and have REQUESTED we go back EVERY time in NYC! The BEST Food, Sevice, and atmosphere! Garlic rolls, Chicken Parm, Linquini and the PIZZA are ALL TREMENDOUS!!!! Can't wait until my next trip in early October as WILL Stop in again!!! Thank you Team Umberto's!!!!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We always ordered from umbertos when in nhp. Grandma pie with sausage broccoli rabe is best! Too bad they don't deliver to Mineloa.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Lotsa different pizzas, all great. Huge, good calzones. Great pasta dishes. All in a room right out of Italy. Beautiful masonry. Just great.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Amazing Italian cuisine. Amazing Pizza. Highly recommended for pizza lovers.
We enjoyed the meat balls, clam in wine sauce, calamari dish and 2 pizza pies.
It gets busy in the evening so go early.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The service and atmosphere were perfectly fine, the waiter was courteous, the food came out fast, the serving sizes were large and it ended up being pretty empty which I loved, but where this restaurant really shines was it grandmas pizza. This is one of the best pizza's I've ever had. If I had one concern, it would be my Calamari was sub-par but other than that I had a great experience.