“Pizza and Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Amazing Italian cuisine. Amazing Pizza. Highly recommended for pizza lovers.
We enjoyed the meat balls, clam in wine sauce, calamari dish and 2 pizza pies.
It gets busy in the evening so go early.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The service and atmosphere were perfectly fine, the waiter was courteous, the food came out fast, the serving sizes were large and it ended up being pretty empty which I loved, but where this restaurant really shines was it grandmas pizza. This is one of the best pizza's I've ever had. If I had one concern, it would be my Calamari was sub-par but other than that I had a great experience.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Great pizza prompt and courteous service
Great selections of food and cooked to perfection
Have been here many times

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Food was great. From the bread and garlic knots, the mussels and the pizza were outstanding. Our waitress was less than personable. Our bus boy/Man was excellent. He was on time, had the water refills, bread etc ready at all times. The Pizza, phenomenal. We had the 'Homemade Mozzarella" pizza and it was wonderful. The overall ambience of the casual side was fun and clearly great for friends and family to have a meal and great conversation. definitely reccomend, just hope you get a better overall server.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

I Just returned home from a horrific meal at Umberto's in New Hyde Park. There were 8 of us and at least half the people said that their food was poor at best. One person sent his meal back. The service was slow to non existent. We tried to talk with the manager but he was stuck in the kitchen. They refused to grant us separate checks. The pasta was cold and chewy, my eggplant was overcooked. My wife's chicken marsala had no taste. Definitely the last time we go there!!

Date of visit: May 2018