“Jack Daniels / Cigars / Wings”

Tom Cavallo's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 93 Restaurants in New Hartford
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Whitesboro
“Jack Daniels / Cigars / Wings”
Reviewed December 27, 2008

I've gone to this establishment dozens of times and always had a good time. Food is basic comfort fair, but with three bars and the ability to light up a Cohiba inside, I might go again tonight.

nomnomnom
“Always a great time”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

I've been there probably around 15-20 times and i've never had an unpleasant experience. I don't know where all these people are coming from but they must've done something wrong to be asked to leave the restaurant!

The waitstaff is always friendly and the wait for your meal is never long. They have tasty bread, the best chicken riggies in the area (order medium- very hot!!), and great greens.

It's a great casual place to go with friends, family, or on a laid back date.

PA
“Awesome Establlishment”
Reviewed June 19, 2008

I have been to Cavallo's many times over the last 25 years, and every time has been a positive experience. I have never once been treated improperly by any of the staff, whether it's been in the dining area or in the bar area. I commend Tom for having a first class bisiness and I look forward to talking to him again. Keep up the good work Tom!!!!!!

Hinesville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed June 17, 2008

Going to this place based on the good reviews we heard from people, we were very disappointed. We promptly got seated, bu it took about 20 minutes to get our water... we had ordered our food (All you can eat Spaghetti.) at the same time.

We waited for an hour, and still nothing. The waitress had only come over once since she had brought us our drinks which we had already finished. Finally, We got our food, after about an hour and 15 minutes of waiting since we had ordered it. After taking one bite of the spaghetti, I was disgusted. After waiting all that time, I figured the food must at least be worth the wait.

The pasta was overcooked to the point of tasting like play-doe, and the sauce wasn't even as good as Prego... not quite the dining experience I had hoped for. We didn't bother finishing our meals... after the first bite we decided to leave.

1 Thank Kirowyn
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great specials, food and...”
Reviewed February 3, 2008

Great specials, food and service. $1.99 all you can eat pasta M-F 11Am-3PM and Spaghetti M night.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook