“Fast Food - Chinese - Buffet Style” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, New York
“Fast Food - Chinese - Buffet Style”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

This place is all about how much you can consumer. I'd prefer quality, over quantity so I'm not very fond of this place. It's an all you can eat buffet, with no table service available.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tassekuchen

Central New York
“Favorite Chinese Place, Huge variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2009

I've been to a lot of Chinese buffets but this one is still my favorite. The variety is huge, even people who aren't big fans of asian food with have something to choose from. There are so many delicious options on the menu. The staff keeps the food stocked up and are quick in refilling drinks and clearing plates from your table. They also have a mongolian bar where they will cook your choice of foods for you. The prices are reasonable, I went last night for dinner and it only cost me about $20.75 for two people. We definitely walked away with a full stomach. I go to college about 40 minutes away and we made a special trip to this buffet because we knew we would be satisfied. I definitely recommend this restaurant to all Chinese food lovers!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank KayLouise4107
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“there are only a few asian restruants I would suggest in the area...this is not one of them!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2007

Great Chinese Food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
westernville, ny
“Very large selection and good quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2005

We first learned of the East Dynasty Buffet located in the New Hartford Shopping Center from another dealer who always knows where the great restaurants are.

The selection of food for American meat and potatoes type is not so large as some other Chinese buffets but the offerings here are quite large. They include some Korean cuisine and the laughable attempts at sushi. A Mongolian style grill or cooked to order pork chop is available at no extra charge. Desserts are rather modest.

A really superb Chinese buffet for this area in our opinion.

1 Thank terryhallinan