“Yum yum yum!”

Lizzy's Cupcakery & Candies
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in New Hartford
Description: Formerly know a Candies N Cupcakes of Rome, NY Opened October of 2011. Re-opened in The New Hartford Shopping Center as Lizzy's Cupcakery July of 2013. Our Specialty is Cupcakes! but we also offer French Macarons, Cookies, Cakes, Specialty candies and more.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I hadn't been to the shopping center in a while and went to Lizzy's thinking Gingerbread was still there only to be pleasantly surprised! Lizzy's is SO cute, and there's so much to look at! The girl working there was very friendly and helpful as I looked around the store, and helped me choose some yummy truffles and cupcakes! I got a six-pack because I just couldn't decide between all of the delicious flavors, and there are even gluten free at the end of the week! I will definitely be back many times, highly recommend to anyone looking for something sweet!

1  Thank Sarahenbeck

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Bright and clean shop. The service at the counter was very friendly. The cupcakes were amazing and delicious! Every flavor was fantastic!

2  Thank Heather C
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stopped by Lizzy's after having lunch at Pumpernickel's. It's so bright & beautiful in the store. I picked up a variety for my office. Everyone LOVED them. They were soooooooo good!! If you have a sweet tooth, I highly recommend stopping by Lizzy's.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Nice store! Clean! Great cupcakes, and so many flavor options too! Go here!!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Love this adorable bakery and chocolate store. The cupcakes look and taste awesome. Tried Pink Lemonade super good. The staff was helpful and friendly, especially when I had to choose a few of the Truffles. I decided on a chocolate mousse and a red velvet. The chocolate was
melt in your month scrumptious. I will be going back to grab some Easter treats for the kids baskets. Great selection of both cupcakes, chocolates and candies. *****

1  Thank Anna S