“Absolutely hate it”

Add it.
UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #30 of 98 Restaurants in New Hartford
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I've visited Uno's 4 times in total in the past 4 years. The first time was with my cousin who I haven't seen in a while. I had a great time, great food & amazing service. Same with the second time when my fiance and I went on a double date. The 3rd time, I went with my husband and I order the "Herb rubbed chicken" & it was BURNT. I understand that the chicken was grilled, but I might as well ate charcol. The waiter eagerly got me new chicken and it tasted a lot better. The 4th time, I visited was with my husband, toddler son & a double date with friends, again. This last experience that we had makes me never want to go back again & I will never recommend this place to anyone. The prices seemed higher than before. My husband ordered "chicken milanese salad." In the menu description it didn't say that it had bacon, but he got his salad topped with it (we can't have bacon/pork). We brought it to the waitresses attention and told her to get him a new salad & she did but it seemed like the chef just added new salad and put the chicken back on top. We saw bacon on the salad again. We asked the waitress if it was a new salad & she said it was. When we told her there was bacon bits on the chicken, she became red. She finally got him new salad and fresh made bacon. She offered to pay for dessert for us and we declined because, it'd be coming out of her pocket. She came back again and said dessert was on the house.

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Denisa D, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're so sorry to hear that your husband's salad contained bacon and was incorrect after you mentioned to your server that it needed to be removed. Please let us make it up to you! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with these details, including the location you visited, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make it right!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Since they recently revamped the menu, they have gluten free items, grilled fish & vegetables, and other healthy choices. Of course you can still have a 2000 calorie pizza if you wish. The atmosphere is peasant, casual and the servers are nice. A good place to go with kids of any age.

HRHmum, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our new menu items and service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Well after hearing the S word twice we finally got out apps. Nachos were cold much like the personality of the waiter who only stopped back to give us our check. Oh and we got one more S word from the kitchen staff during our meal. Finally another waitress spoke to someone in the kitchen. Two regrets. First we even went in and second I actually left a tip.

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Mark P, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your meals were cold and your service was not exceptional. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with these details, including the location, so that we can address this issue. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us another chance to make it right!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We went here pretty late at night, it was pretty average and expensive for what it was. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible stood out either. Customer service was good, food was so so, price was a little high for what it was, but not ridiculous.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I usually don't go very late because the chef that worked nights before was terrible. He burned my fries and my hamburger every time. The sirloin tips were so good I wanted more. The plate costs 15 dollars with two sides. Our salad was half off as well. Great job!