“Food as expected, service slow”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #47 of 96 Restaurants in New Hartford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went on a Saturday evening at 5pm. Easily got a table. Food was fine, but although we told the server we were in rush, service was very slow, and did not get our food until 6:20pm. I was surprised at this time of the night service wasn't faster.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

While we often have Friday night dinners at Carmella's we have found that on occasion it is nice to eat at Applebee's. We like their menu and again find it convenient when we shop in New Hartford. We usually combine eating here with a visit to Barnes and Noble which is nearby. The menu is the main draw, the service is good and the wait is usually pretty decent.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

OK for lunch. Food is not as good as Deerfield Applebee's.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Our server, Tony, was great...friendly and attentive. However, both our appetizer and my entree had food items on the plate that shouldn't have been there. A side of salsa contained a piece of cooked chicken. Chicken had nothing to do with the dish. I can only imagine how it got there. We did not tell our server, but we also didn't eat the salsa. My burger and fries came with a piece of tortilla chip on the plate. Again, there was no reason for it to be there. I chalk it up to moving too quickly and not neatly in the kitchen. Of course, I don't want to think about what else that could mean. The food itself was fine. Small glass of beer was way overpriced.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Take a break from shopping and hit this Applebees for great food!