“It's just OK”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Hartwick
“It's just OK”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Weather was bad with cold and snow so we elected to eat at the Holiday Inn restaurant. Food was slow in coming and cold. Scrambled eggs were like rubber.

• Visited December 2013

Ohio
“Delicious and great service!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We are here twice during our 4 day stay. The service was impeccable and prompt. The servers were also very helpful and went above and beyond their duty. I had the chicken riggies one night and was stunned! Delicious!! Appropriate pricing for all meals. Eggs, bacon and toast for $6?? And the eggs were cooked perfectly! I loved this restaurant! Quiet, dark and decorated with north woods decor. I will go back for sure!

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“It's a Holiday Inn with Mooseheads”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn and ate here once for convenience during the 4 day stay. What does it tell you that I only ate here once? That should be enough. To be fair, what should I expect at a Holiday Inn in Utica? Okay food, but not particularly noteworthy. The bagels and coffee are better at Dunkin Donuts 2 blocks away.

Visited March 2013