“A+ every time”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #28 of 98 Restaurants in New Hartford
Description: This is part of the Panera chain of stores.
Description: This is part of the Panera chain of stores.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I order something different every time I go to Panera, and I have yet to be disappointed. The soups and salads are tasty!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I'm usually a big Panera fan, but this restaurant location really needs to get their act together. First my husband ordered the steak sandwich. He asked for it on sourdough bread with no horseradish mayo. We find a table and then our buzzer goes off. My husband goes up and they tell him they do not have any more sourdough bread. He changed it to French bread. Then when we got the meals, my cream of tomato soup had none of the usual asiago croutons on top. I asked if they had the croutons and they said they were all out of those as well. Then my husband's sandwich had the horseradish mayo on it! He went up to have the sandwich re-made. They did re-make it but the customer service was terrible. You think they could at least throw in a free cookie since they messed up our order 3 times ... No... Nothing but a lame "sorry".

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I don't have Panera Bread to go to all the time but I wish I did. The soup and sandwich combo was delicious. The bread was fresh and the price was good. Worth checking out if you are near one.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

They are expensive for no reason. I was not full at all. I regret spending money on food that didn't taste like much of anything. I was not a fan of burnt Grilled Chicken with my Caesar salad.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I thought things were getting better at this location, and the service problems had been fixed. I went to order the salmon caesar salad. OOPS no salmon. A plain caesar was recommended but I ordered and paid for a chicken caesar. Salad came without the chicken. I went back to the counter was ignored until after 2 minutesI finally got the managers attention He dumped some frozen (or very cold and stuck together) chicken on the bowl. It looked awful, not hand tossed.

No apology or recognition there was a mistake. I always think a simple apology goes a long way. Be nice!

Later the manager was in the dining room. He did not even ask if things were better.

We have decided that there are other restaurants around that will serve the food ordered. Too many mistakes and way too rude.

It may depend on who is working, but the consistency is not there.

I will go to other Panera locations but this one needs work.