“Service has improved!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #37 of 93 Restaurants in New Hartford
Description: This is part of the Panera chain of stores.
Description: This is part of the Panera chain of stores.
Little Falls, New York
“Service has improved!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was pleased that the service has improved. The staff was very attentive and helpful. I tried the new Turkey BLT Sandwich. It was okay but I will stick to the salads next time.
The filling was chunky and the sandwich was too big to eat. I had to pull it apart.

Visited October 2012

Central New Yorker
“Great Shopping trip stop”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We often stop here for lunch while shopping in New Hartford. They have a wide selection of food on their menu. Their bread bowl soup with a sandwich is my favorite. It is very convenient and the service is good and it is fast. It is so much better than a drive through with greasy fast food.

Visited September 2012
St. Catharines, Canada
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The soup in a bread bowl was awesome. The bread tastes homemade. The soup was not too salty, as is often found in restaurant soup.

• Visited September 2012
Little Falls, New York
“The quality assurance and response needs help!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

One of the best things about eating at Panera in general is the consistent quality and service. This is the second time in a year I have had a problem with my food and the response was not "I am sorry" but "that is the way it is.." This time it was 3 pieces of shell in my 1/2 lobster roll. Two pieces were 1/8 and one was 1/4. I have had lobster rolls and occasionally you get a small pice of shell but never 3.

I saved the pieces and showed them to the manager. His first response was ,"It's seafood!". I told him I had been eating lobster rolls for a long time, and know that occasionally you get a piece of shell but never 3. He just shrugged his shoulders. I wanted to let the management know they had a problem, not compensation but apparently they do not care.

• Visited August 2012
Utica, New York
“Who Doesn't Love Panera?”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Panera has consistently had delicious food. The dining area is sometimes crowded, even though they already added on a back section wide open with windows. The atmosphere is nice, the food is great... but it turns out to be a little pricey if you're buying for a whole family, considering it's a chain. We like the variety the menu has now, and will always love the lattes and soups.

Visited July 2012