“Cozy Place in modest setting”
Review of The Grapevine

The Grapevine
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in New Hartford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New Bistro in the New Hartford Shopping Center with fine cuisine that is home made and very fresh.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had the chicken kabobs and rice pudding and tabouli - all first rate.

Wife had spicy chicken and 'cheese cake'

Great waitress - Melissa - fast service, great price

Reviewed March 31, 2014

And outstanding service. This is truly a place that makes you feel at home. Everything is cooked with love and it will quickly become your favorite place.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We are regulars now because we can't stay away. Everything is so fresh and tasty, its impossible to pick a favorite. It is a comfortable place, tastefully decorated but not too pretentious, and the owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating. People are starting to catch on so make reservations on the weekend.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Apparently I seem to be the first totally unimpressed reviewer of The Grapevine! My husband and I heard of this restaurant through a coworker of mine and decides to give it a try. She had raved about how it was her daughter's new favorite place to eat, as soon as I walked in I wondered why.
The dining room is small, which isn't always a bad thing but it's 'seat yourself' which I find tacky and lazy. We sat at the only open table which was blocked by a support column. It was a patio table with uneven legs, so it rocked.
We read through the menu and ordered as soon as the waitress came over because she was so busy. Neither my husband or I are new to Lebenese or Greek food, so we thought we knew what we were getting...not so much. I ordered the lamb gyro and it had maybe 4 small pieces of lamb in a giant pita. It's never a good sign when a sandwich of any kind is more bread than anything else.
The taste of the food was good so I have to give them credit for that. We would be willing to give it another try in 6 months if it's still around.

3  Thank Mccabers
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Blown away. Strip mall location, kitchy interior, familiar menu. GREAT FOOD!!! Not a lot new but everything was done well. Prices were extremely reasonable for the area. Try the eggplant fries. Amazing. Service was extremely friendly but professional. Will be back when we are in the area. Portions are ample but not extreme.

1  Thank TransplantedBuckeye

Been to The Grapevine? Share your experiences!