“Don't let the strip mall fool you...this is a gem.”
Review of The Grapevine

The Grapevine
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in New Hartford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New Bistro in the New Hartford Shopping Center with fine cuisine that is home made and very fresh.
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent lamb and grape leaves. Too bad we live 4.5 hours away. I would eat here frequently if I lived closer.

1  Thank Joscat

Reviewed May 11, 2013

A friend and I went there for lunch. It was delicious. We had hummus and babaganouge for appetizers. Both were excellent, it was the best babaganouge I have ever had. I had a gyro (lamb) platter. The sandwich was amazing. The platter included rice and a Greek salad. My friend had a different lamb dish and loved it. I can't wait to go back. The place is small. By the time we left, every table was filled. I hope they do well. The area needs a restaurant of this caliber.

1  Thank Jordianne
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We just ate dinner here and it was great!!!! It is so very nice inside and the food and the service were excellent! I didn't even know this place existed until tonight! I will definitely be back! No alcohol but you can bring your own.

1  Thank Shannon K
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Had the fish special last night....baked haddock, rice, small salad, pita bread. $10! Clean, attractive, small restaurant in a strip mall. Excellent, attentive service.

1  Thank Sandylaneguy
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Wonderful family owned with Authentic Mediterranean Cuisine. Awesome food and prices. Small NYC bistro feel to restaurant.

1  Thank Norjean