“Skip It”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family and I gave Casa another chance after years of not giving it a second thought. I can't think of one good thing to say about the experience. The waitress was efficient but not friendly. I could have had microwaved Mexican food that would have tasted better. And don't even get me started about how dirty the place is. I will never go back.

1  Thank Talia1012

Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you are in the area this is a great place for a fish fry - huge portions and good price . They, as the name implies, also have Mexican food but I always have the fish. Don't expect fancy, just good value.

1  Thank dscottinto
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a place that makes Chimichangas in this area other than here - but I feel like I may just have to give those up as the sour cream has gotten sooo liquidy that my stomach cringes just thinking about it (yes, I know ALL the stories - and if the stories aren't on here, please check Utica Topix to see what waiters/waitresses that have worked here say first hand). Filthiest place in town and I don't recommend it to anyone. Good for cheap prices and dirty Mexican food (when you want something other than a stupid burrito).

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went to Casa Too Mucha on the advice of friends. We waited a very long time for service. People who came in much later than we were given menus and served earlier. I ordered the fish fry which was supposed to be a favorite. It was cold and uneatable.My husbands meal was somewhat better but also cold. We would never go there again as it was below par in our estimation.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nothing fancy at all food is OK name of place should be changed to costa to mucha for what you get !