All reviewsbaseball tournamentdunkin donutsup to dateother guestsyogurtmoteltoasterny
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We were extremely pleased with our visit to the Days Inn. The location was convenient, the staff pleasant and helpful,our room extremely clean and all for a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Best place for the money around Middleton. You really have to read between the lines. I don't know where all the negative reviews come from. We stayed one night on a trip we were taking and the place was packed. Its located right off the interstate although you need to go a couple miles for something to eat. The room was clean and bed was not large but adequate. The internet worked, the pool was open, and the continental breakfast was just fine. We found it delightful. There was no highway noise and the place was quiet as a mouse and this was a friday night.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

The trouble began from the moment my boyfriend and I stepped foot into the room. It had a very strong unpleasant odor that was disturbing so we opened up the windows and turned the ac on in order to circulate the air. The carpet was stained and ripped! The sheets seemed clean although the comforter was so dirty I would not even sit on it. We could not take the smell and the overall seedy room that we HAD to leave! That hotel should be condemned and completely gutted. The conditions of the hotel were appalling and the Days Inn should be ashamed for offering such horrific conditions!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2010

10-15 mins from Woodbury Commons outlets, motel front desk staff was friendly, the room had a basic double bed, clean sheets, very clean bathroom, good water pressure in the shower, and a decent continental breakfast (muffins, doughnuts, cold cereal, juice, coffee) included. If you just need somewhere to sleep and don't want to be gouged staying at the Hampton Inn nearer to the outlets, this was a great alternative. Earplugs recommended, the walls are thin but we didn't hear anything beyond doors frequently opening and closing down the hall.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2008

My husband and I were invited to a party in New Hampton given by friends, and we live over an hour away. The Days Inn was recommended to us as a place to spend the night and I was reluctant to stay here at first after reading all of these horrible reviews. I just wanted to say that we had a very pleasant experience - the staff was friendly, the room was clean, the free internet and breakfast were added perks, and I would recommend this motel to anyone who was looking for a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)