All reviews baseball tournament dunkin donuts up to date nice stay free breakfast other guests yogurt motel toaster ny pillows
Reviewed November 21, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2012

People in adjacent room were loud, stamming doors and still on cars, including mine. I did not sleep most of the night as I feared my car would damaged by these people.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I found everything to be satisfactory. I felt the price was more then reasonable. I brought my dogs with me and that worked out real well. I felt their price for having the dogs with me was more then fair considering what I would have had to pay to board them plus I had the security / comfort of having my "babies" with me. The hotel has a nice big yard that is very accommodating for doggies.

Date of stay: October 2012