“Great Value”

Days Inn Middletown
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Hampton
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a nice basic clean hotel. We were going to a wedding at Catlain Gardens and there were no rooms there so we decided to stay here because it was close. We were pleasantly surprised. This is a great no frills hotel and the staff is very nice. They even serve a free breakfast. Overall a great value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 21, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
BRONX
Reviewed November 13, 2012

People in adjacent room were loud, stamming doors and still on cars, including mine. I did not sleep most of the night as I feared my car would damaged by these people.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I found everything to be satisfactory. I felt the price was more then reasonable. I brought my dogs with me and that worked out real well. I felt their price for having the dogs with me was more then fair considering what I would have had to pay to board them plus I had the security / comfort of having my "babies" with me. The hotel has a nice big yard that is very accommodating for doggies.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here for one night on the way from Massachusetts to Florida. We came in without a reservation. The rate was ok - under $100 for 3 people. The continental breakfast was adequate, but not great. I ate a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a banana. I just didn't feel like the room was clean enough. I could see where there were smudges of some sort on the light switches, etc. And the upholstered chair in the room was absolutely disgusting - lots of stains in the fabric.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#4 of 9 in Middletown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester - Monroe - Goshen

Been to Days Inn Middletown? Share your experiences!