All reviewsbaseball tournamentdunkin donutsup to dateother guestsyogurtmoteltoasterny
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I found everything to be satisfactory. I felt the price was more then reasonable. I brought my dogs with me and that worked out real well. I felt their price for having the dogs with me was more then fair considering what I would have had to pay to board them plus I had the security / comfort of having my "babies" with me. The hotel has a nice big yard that is very accommodating for doggies.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here for one night on the way from Massachusetts to Florida. We came in without a reservation. The rate was ok - under $100 for 3 people. The continental breakfast was adequate, but not great. I ate a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a banana. I just didn't feel like the room was clean enough. I could see where there were smudges of some sort on the light switches, etc. And the upholstered chair in the room was absolutely disgusting - lots of stains in the fabric.

Reviewed October 22, 2012