“My favorite thin crust pizza.”

Agnello's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #32 of 84 Restaurants in New City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Where The Art of Great Pizza Making Continues... Whole fresh baked pies only! We use only the finest and freshest ingredients. Homemade mozzarella, grated locatelli, imported Italian tomatoes, olive oil and fresh basil!!! All this and more baked in our coal stoked brick oven!!!! About Agnello's Pizza The Agnello family welcomes you to our "Coal Burning Brick Oven Pizzeria." Although new to Rockland County, our story begins in Harlem, New York in 1931, when our famous Great Uncle Patsy Lancieri opened the first "Coal Burning Brick Oven Pizzeria." Patsy's Pizzeria has continued to live on from generation to generation, from "Patsy's" in Harlem, to "Grimaldi's" under the Brooklyn Bridge. The Art of Great Pizza making continues at "Agnello's Brick Oven Pizzeria." What makes our pizza so different? We use only the finest and freshest ingredients and we follow the same original dough recipe as developed by Uncle Patsy in the 30s! From our family to yours: Please come in and step into the Old World taste of traditional Brick Oven Pizza!
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I occasionally work nearby and cannot wait to return to this pizza restaurant. Their pies have a perfect crust, with sliced fresh pearly white mozzarella cheese, (not grated) and the sauce is near perfect with overtones of grated Parmesan cheese. I LOVE Pizza, and have tried hundreds of places in the NY area and around the country, (including New Haven, CT) and Agnello's is my personal favorite. I take friends here whenever I can.

1  Thank seehunt

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was so impressed the Agnello's Homemade Meatballs. Tender and delicious, better than my mom'. I always get them as an appetizer. Gota go get some........

2  Thank Gloria R
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Agnello's has become a once a week stop for my family to dine out. The Pizza is prepared using the freshest and finest ingredients. Staff are friendly and make recommendations on the menu to try, which we have and enjoyed a lot. You can also do take out too.

4  Thank Gloria R