“A good, but not a great kosher deli”

New City Kosher Deli and Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in New City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 26, 2012

It is getting harder and harder to find a kosher, or kosher style deli. That being said, I am grateful when I find one outside of New York City. This is a very clean and pleasant place, and they serve the basics. That is one of my issues, only the basics. They have all of the traditional deli meats, and sides such as kasha and egg barley with mushrooms (only place I've ever seen it) and delicious. I am, however a big fan of smoked fish, and the selection is sparse. Just lox, and whitefish salad. My companion had corned beef, which was fattier than it should have been. In summary, it will satisfy your deli craving, but I wanted items that were not on the menu.