“Indian food without plane travel”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in New City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The buffet was delicious. It gave me the opportunity to sample the different types of food being offered. Vegetarian, and meat food displays are separated and equally tasty.
Service was excellent. Will return in near future.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Love it here. Delicious, fresh, varied menu. Lovely service. Clean and pleasant restaurant. My only complain/suggestion would be to extend the buffet from just lunch to dinner. I would come more often if that were possible. My friends and husband and I only like to come for the buffet, because we like the variety of trying a little bit of different things. It's not as fun when ordering a la carte. Great place, though.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Buffet is always good. Large variety of food. I ordered tandoori shrimp off the menu and it was delicious. Casual and they keep your water glass full which I always love.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am by no means an expert on Indian cuisine but my wife and I went to Bombay Grill with two other couples - one of whom was Indian. We had the buffet (@ $14.95) which offered a wide variety of chicken and vegetable dishes ranging from mild to spicy. We also ordered and liked their mango lassi - a smoothie type beverage of mango and yogurt. There was soup available as well as a variety of breads - nan. There was also dessert - a limited selection but very tasty. With the buffet, of course you could return as often as you wanted. The owner, Uday, knew the Indian couple that we ate with from previous visits. He was warm and welcoming. We also noticed that there were a number of other families which appeared to be Indian - always a good sign in a local ethnic restaurant. The price for the meal was very reasonable and the buffet included a glass of wine. I asked for a full menu and looked at it briefly and noticed an incredibly wide variety of dishes. I will return.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We went to Bombay grill in New City, NY on Tuesday evening. The place was packed, the busiest we've seen it on a week-day night. This is probably due to recovering from Hurricane Sandy poer outages.
Entering the warm restaurant, filled with happy families was a treat. The five of us ordered the buffet dinner. The price is reasonable and includes a glass of house wine and bread.
Once again, Bombay Grill does not disappoint, whether for a fast business lunch or a family dinner.
We returnb again and again. The food is always tasty and the service impeccable. Bravo!

1  Thank Randy105