“A Good Meal Every Time”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Boynton Beach, Florida
“A Good Meal Every Time”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We eat at city line often. The service is exceptional. The menu has something for everyone. A surprise item worth trying is the paella. A pot full of goodness, guarantee you will be taking home the leftovers. The Spanish influence of the owner is seen in the quality of this dish. Eat here for any meal at any time, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013

Bardonia, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Service isn't always the best but the owners are very nice people. Food is consistently good. Breakfast can be a little slow. Good selection.

Visited November 2012
Belgrade, Maine
“My Friends like this Diner”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

It is too big for me to feel like a diner, but the food is always good. The wait staff is always friendly.

Visited April 2012
New City, New York
“Big disappointment after nice improvements”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The last several times I visited City Line my family and I were very pl,eased at their improvement in service. The first few times we ate at City Line the service was very poor and we stopped going for a while. we decided to try it again and was so pleased that it became a regular on our list of places to go. Last week, they had one large group and after being given our order we received no attention at all. When I complained to the manager his response was, "Well what should I do? I'm sorry." When again I said this is ridiculous just as they serve those customers they could continue serving us. Again, he said, almost shouting," What should I do? I'm sorry." This was while I was paying my bill. On top of pour service, the manager had no idea of how to make it right. If I ever go back I will first make certain there are no large groups. The food, salad and sandwich were very good, ample quantity, and well priced.

• Visited September 2012
Garnerville, New York
“Very Popular”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It is large and not my cozy style. The wait staff is friendly. You can find good Latin meals as well as Italian and American. It is my friends favorite place but just too open for me.

Visited January 2012