“Very enjoyable”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were on our way further east, but had to stop to eat something and stumbled upon Maria's. It was a very enjoyable meal. I recommend the papa rellena and the shrimp. It is an interesting mix of Mexican and Cuban foods. The atmosphere is very casual. Nice place.

There are newer reviews for Maria's

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have tried several times to get in but always crowded. Last night was successful.
Had the chicken fajitas and it was fresh and had plenty of chicken as compared to other Mexican restaurants I have visited.
The service was a bit slow but we were in no rush. The sangria was a bit too sweet/sharp for our taste, I just watered it down a bit.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I frequent Maria's about two to four times a month. We always expect the experience to be great, and we are never disappointed. Our highlights are the margaritas (made to perfection by Isabella at the bar), the seasonal sangrias and the daily specials. We have never had a bad meal here. The only problem...make sure you make reservations on busier nights, and if you like to eat at the bar like my husband and I do - get there early!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Love the food. Have been here numerous times. Excellent chef and workers.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Went for Cinco de Mayo and the food was delicious! Such a fun party atmosphere - great drinks too. Who knew such a fun and yummy little place existed in Nesconset? Great find. We'll be back!