“Amazing Production of Les Miserables”

Bristol Valley Theater
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Bristol Valley Theater presents dynamic professional theater in the heart of the scenic Finger Lakes. Top-notch talent, small town charm! We feature 6 plays and musicals over the course of the summer as well as concerts and other events in the Spring and Fall.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My granddaughter and I attended the final performance of Les Miserables at the Bristol Valley Theater in Naples NY. It was an outstanding production. As this was my teenage granddaughters first experience with Les Mis,I was hoping it would be special and it exceeded my expectations. The direction,staging,vocal talent and acting were superb across the board. We were in tears throughout the emotionally gripping play. This was our first visit to this charming theater and it decidedly will not be our last.

1  Thank JudePenfieldny
There are newer reviews for Bristol Valley Theater

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Bristol Valley Theater is a "big" theater in a small town. I have attended many plays over the years including Broadway and BVT rates up there with the best of them. It is a small intimate venue. There are no bad seats. The acting is first-rate. Saw Les Miz this weekend and was blown away by the talent on display.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

A gem of a theater in a quaint little town. We saw "Deathtrap" in July 2014 and it was excellent. The set, acting and directing were very good! It was nice to see a church so tastefully transformed into a lovely theater. The old church benches have be set onto steps to that all of the audience can have a perfect view. My only recommendation is that you bring a heavy shoe box to rest your feet on. The benches appear to have been raised up a bit. Since there are no "Catholic style" kneelers to rest your feet, your knees hang below your hips on the shallow bench. Even for middle aged woman in good shape, the lower back pain created by having your knees hanging lower than your hips was distracting to the experience. Easy to fix...Just bring a tiny foot stool and do not miss this experience on your next trip to the Finger Lakes region!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Deathtrap performed at BVT was excellent. A few surprise turns and a great performance. I can't wait to see the next play.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been going there for years.There are no bad seats and the plays have been wonderful. Also take time to look at the silent auction items..well worth the drive.