“Yum Yum!!”
Review of Monica's Pies

Monica's Pies
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Naples
Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you like homemade pies, this is the place. They even have my all time favorite - Elderberry pie!! So worth stopping for.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This bakery bakes the best, freshest and most delicious pies I've ever eaten. So, if you find yourself in Naples NY search out Monica's Pies, it's a real treat. Yum!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a great little place to stop that is in an old barn. They not only make grape pies, also chicken pot pies, quiches and other fruit pies. Great little shop. Always busy.

1  Thank Charlene B
Reviewed April 27, 2013

These pies are wonderful, and if you are visiting Naples, it's well worth the short jaunt down the road to treat yourself. I love the berry bies - strawberry is fabulous with the biggest berries! My mother-in-law loves the chicken pot pies, so you can see there is something for every taste craving.

1  Thank JoanneLeClair
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Recently had the opportunity to spend a lovely afternoon visiting and shopping in the beautiful finger lakes town, Naples, NY. Made a comment to my companions that it was a shame it wasn't the fall season because I would love a grape pie. My local friends suggested that we go to Monica's Pies, as her bakery is open year round and he makes a fantastic grape pie, among other delectable choices. I only get to Naples once or twice a year, so this was a rare treat. It's a very cute shop with fresh pies cooling in the racks. Pies like Apple, caramel Apple Crunch, Grape, and other fruit pies are ready and waiting. My companions commented that her Chicken Pot Pie is so good, you'll never be able to eat anyone else's. By the steady flow of traffic, I could see what she meant. I picked up a whole pie and 2 quarts of grape pie filling to bring home for a later time. That evening we cut into and then devoured the pie. A slice of sunshine, wrapped in a rainbow. Make stopping in at Monica's Pies, down on rte 21, between Woodville and Naples, a regular stop. You will love the pie!

2  Thank Pstinsc77