“Great Local Pies”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Naples
Rushville, New York, United States
“Great Local Pies”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

These pies are wonderful, and if you are visiting Naples, it's well worth the short jaunt down the road to treat yourself. I love the berry bies - strawberry is fabulous with the biggest berries! My mother-in-law loves the chicken pot pies, so you can see there is something for every taste craving.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JoanneLeClair

Greenville, South Carolina
“Wow, get your grape pie here year round!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Recently had the opportunity to spend a lovely afternoon visiting and shopping in the beautiful finger lakes town, Naples, NY. Made a comment to my companions that it was a shame it wasn't the fall season because I would love a grape pie. My local friends suggested that we go to Monica's Pies, as her bakery is open year round and he makes a fantastic grape pie, among other delectable choices. I only get to Naples once or twice a year, so this was a rare treat. It's a very cute shop with fresh pies cooling in the racks. Pies like Apple, caramel Apple Crunch, Grape, and other fruit pies are ready and waiting. My companions commented that her Chicken Pot Pie is so good, you'll never be able to eat anyone else's. By the steady flow of traffic, I could see what she meant. I picked up a whole pie and 2 quarts of grape pie filling to bring home for a later time. That evening we cut into and then devoured the pie. A slice of sunshine, wrapped in a rainbow. Make stopping in at Monica's Pies, down on rte 21, between Woodville and Naples, a regular stop. You will love the pie!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Pstinsc77
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Legendary pies”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

A local dessert, if you're looking for the best of the best, go to Monica's, where you'll find a tiny little shop that always seems to be busy. I'm not a huge fan of grape pies but the crusty is great and usually convinces me to have another piece.

• Visited October 2012