“Wow, get your grape pie here year round!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Monica's Pies

Monica's Pies
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Greenville, South Carolina
“Wow, get your grape pie here year round!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Recently had the opportunity to spend a lovely afternoon visiting and shopping in the beautiful finger lakes town, Naples, NY. Made a comment to my companions that it was a shame it wasn't the fall season because I would love a grape pie. My local friends suggested that we go to Monica's Pies, as her bakery is open year round and he makes a fantastic grape pie, among other delectable choices. I only get to Naples once or twice a year, so this was a rare treat. It's a very cute shop with fresh pies cooling in the racks. Pies like Apple, caramel Apple Crunch, Grape, and other fruit pies are ready and waiting. My companions commented that her Chicken Pot Pie is so good, you'll never be able to eat anyone else's. By the steady flow of traffic, I could see what she meant. I picked up a whole pie and 2 quarts of grape pie filling to bring home for a later time. That evening we cut into and then devoured the pie. A slice of sunshine, wrapped in a rainbow. Make stopping in at Monica's Pies, down on rte 21, between Woodville and Naples, a regular stop. You will love the pie!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Pstinsc77

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Legendary pies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

A local dessert, if you're looking for the best of the best, go to Monica's, where you'll find a tiny little shop that always seems to be busy. I'm not a huge fan of grape pies but the crusty is great and usually convinces me to have another piece.

• Visited October 2012