“Good food”

Roots Cafe
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Quaint, different place to eat. Cute small town feel.

Average food, a bit pricy for what it was I thought.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. We sat outside overlooking the vineyard which was amazing. We each had the sweet potato and black bean burger which was delicious and the side salads and fries were also very tasty! Amazing value for a special meal and scenery!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Someone wrote that Roots is a little pretentious - I couldn't disagree more. We were just there on Saturday, July 12 for lunch. The friendly hostess greeted us with warmth and seated us immediately. Our waiter Joseph was gracious, welcoming, and very professional. He made certain we had everything we needed and were enjoying our meals. We ordered wonderful white wines (from the winery next door) - I had probably the best Kale salad of my life, with sweet cranberries and a light savory dressing. My sweet potato/black bean burger was out of this world - a true vegetarian masterpiece, with solid flavors and excellent texture. We also enjoyed the quirky atmosphere and decor - really could relax in this place! I highly recommend it, especially for folks who enjoy more creative and vegetarian-leaning cooking.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

They had the best hamburger I have ever eaten! Can't figure out what they did, but it was amazing! Great atmosphere too!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

A rather eclectic menu (if not a little pretentious), but we had a very nice meal. A lively, friendly atmosphere in a nice setting with a cheerful staff. Generous portions, original offerings, good value for money.