All reviewsroom was cleannew yorkvery nice stayramseyinternet
Reviewed March 6, 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Nanuet / Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2015

Reviewed February 28, 2015

I can't see how this place stays open except to think that they must have lots of repeat customers who appreciate the convenient location (just off I-287) and the inexpensive rates and warm welcome which includes a light breakfast AND coffee/tea/juice, etc.

Excellent choice for those on a budget.

Room Tip: No idea about other rooms but this one was just the ticket.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Nanuet / Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review the Days Inn of Nanuet. As you mentioned, our hotel is located just off I-287, which gives our guests the best option when exploring our town. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the Days Inn of Nanuet again soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2015

The heater in the room squeaked loudly all night. The door that adjoined the room to the next had a broken lock and I had to move the dresser in front of it so that I felt safe to sleep. The refrigerator did not get cold so I had to place my food into the freezer and the property smelled like marijuana all over!!

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Laterra M
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Nanuet / Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2015

Dear Laterra M, Thank you for your review of our property. Regarding the heater, we do use noise control heating units and in the rooms, you will hear some noise as it is a closed room. However, if you feel the noise is unusually loud, please contact our Front Desk Manager and they will address the issue to the appropriate department. If it is a issue with the unit itself, we will replace it immediately. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2015

I stayed on a Sunday night I was charged 120 or so I believe for that night, which was fine. When I got there I called the front desk because the refrigerator wasn't working and the the water was barely coming out of the faucet in the bathtub they told me they would send someone and never did. Not to mention the bathtub was beyond dirty, I had to go out and purchase my own cleaning supplies to feel comfrontable in the shower. The next morning at checkout i needed a little more time than 11am so they said it would be 10 dollars a hour, also fine. Then I call back and ask if I can just stay another night which is Monday night. When I go to the front desk, not only do they charge me 20 dollars for the two extra hours but another 120 for the other night. So 140 for this day I feel like I was ripped off. I would never stay here again. I used to stay all the time a couple years ago but this will be my visit. The thing that really bothers me is when I booked the room on Sunday I went online and seen it was 120 on there so I booked it inside because it was the same price, I did the same Monday online is was 70 something, but when I went to the desk the man claimed "he gave me the same special rate as the night before" I'm not stupid there's no reason why it should have been the same on a Monday night and why is it 50+ dollars cheaper online when the night before they were the same. I just feel so ripped off

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Amanda A, Thank you for your review. Let me first start out by completely agreeing with you on the issue of the rate discrepancy. That was our staff's mistake and I will take personal responsibility. If you choose to stay here again, we can apply some of the additional money you paid towards credit for one night. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2015 via mobile

Is this the Ritz? Hardly. But it is clean, and comfortable and certainly a great value. The wifi is good, the continental breakfast is missable. World I stay again, certainly.

Conveniently located near shopping and transportation, and down the block from a good bagel shop that makes a great breakfast.

Stayed: February 2015
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Nanuet / Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2015

Dear Martysfo, Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. While our property is a bit older, we have tried to update our amenities in order to ensure a great stay for the guest. It is nice to read that our efforts are paying off. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.