“over night stay”

Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Had to return to the area for an overnight stay to finish a project. This hotel was a bit closer than others to my project so I stopped for the night. Had problems with the room key but it was taken care of quickly. The room was a bit overpriced but had no choice, it was quiet so sleep was not a problem, and the room was in nice shape. Never seem to have time to take advantage of breakfast so can't say if it was good or not. For quick stays it was good but not sure if I would stay for a long stay, which is the usual case for one of my projects.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Jon C, Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. If you decide to stay with us again for more than one night, I would be happy to personally extend you a discount on your first night's stay. With that being said, I am glad you liked the room and I hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The stay was okay. The location was near family members. The pool was enjoyable. The breakfast was not much of a variety for three of us not including my daughter who enjoyed the waffles. We were first placed in a room in the back. We requested a change and was put in the front but upstairs which was a problem for me with back problems-walking up & down the stairs with & without luggage/baggages.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Pablo Shay, Your recent comments regarding your stay at the Days Inn in Nanuet are appreciated. I apologize we were unable to place you into a room on the first floor. Our staff strives to provide each guest with a positive and enjoyable experience while staying at our hotel. With that being said, we will do our best to accommodate your needs the next time you and your family are in the area.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I needed to work in Mahwah, NJ, but couldn't get a room there. This hotel was close (only 15 minutes) away in spite of being in New York state. The room was good value, and was quite close to a number of good restaurants, including a very nice Japanese place called U-me. I found it easy to get to and from Mahwah, since it was close to the interstate. The staff was very helpful in terms of receiving and delivering some packages for me. The room had all the standard amenities, plus a microwave (which I didn't end up using) and a refrigerator (which I did use). Apparently there is also free long distance inside the US, though I didn't use that either.

The room was clean, the daily servicing was good, the bed was very comfortable, the AC/heating system worked fine (and wasn't too noisy as some wall-mount units can be), and the double-paned windows kept the road noise out almost entirely.

The best part was the Internet. It was free, which is a nice change over so many hotels that attempt to gouge business travelers like me on this. Unlike some free Internet in hotels, it was exceptionally fast and reliable. I ran two GoToWebinar events through it--two hours total--and didn't have any issues at all with a slow connection or a dropped connection, which is not something I can say about hotels costing twice as much. I was able to upload a 130 MB file in less than 30 minutes. If you need reliable high-speed Internet access for your work--as I do--and don't feel like paying an outrageous daily fee for it, this is a real important amenity.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Kelvin S, General Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Rex Black,
We thank you for staying at the Days Inn in Nanuet while you were working in the Mahwah area. We take great pride in our hotel and staff to make sure all of our guests have a pleasant stay. We hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kelvin S, Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
Candlewood Suites - Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
#1 of 2 in Suffern

Been to Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley? Share your experiences!