Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn(Spring Valley)
$88
Hotels.com
Nyack Motor Lodge(West Nyack)
$75
$152
$122
$114
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A Wyndham traveler
BROAD CHANNEL
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is a dump. When I turned down the covers, I saw a stain on the sheet. When I lifted up the sheet...there was blood on the matress cover. We left immediately and asked the night manager for a refund. He offered to change our room...but we were outta there. He wouldn't refund our $109. We booked it thru RoomStay.com and they wouldn't refund our money either. It was a lesson well learned...DON'T STAY HERE.

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was, by far, the shabbiest motel I have ever stayed at. We only needed a place to sleep for 3 days, and I liked the idea of a microwave and a fridge, but this place was dirty and rundown. The bathroom window was cracked in half. The bolt lock on the door was broken. The desk drawer was missing the handle. There were burns in the bedspread. The bed didn't even have fitted sheets.

Room Tip: I would guess that there is no good room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

it was a horrible stay
the room itself was filthy
when i closed the bathroom door behind it was a dead bug and strands of long dark hair. i am a short blonde
there was no remote in my room thus no access to TV :(
i did not even sleep between the covers because the room felt so dirty. i sleep on the spread with my clothes on
in the room next door prostitution was going on
Really?????????

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank MARLENE W
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were surprised to find a clean room despite the appearance of the hall way. I checked the room before agreeing to stay. The bed was comfortable, the water was hot, the AC worked and the TV worked well. The reception we received was friendly. I rarely write reviews but when I find a good value it's worth my time to share the information.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 110. Since others have had a problem it may be wise to check the room before paying.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
mdo07daysinn, General Manager at Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to serve you better in the future.

Thank you for completing our survey.

Days Inn Nanuet