“Best in the Area”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Naples Fl, United States
“Best in the Area”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Not only the best as far as any hotel in Rockland County....but the best...for the best price. VALUE!! B'fast was perfect...and coffee all day and night long hit the spot. Right off the NY Thruway....you can get to any locations in Nothern NJ or Rockland County and even Orange County with ease.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. From all of the staff we truely appreciate your kind words about our property and hope to see you soon in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Hotel was beautiful, Front Desk was friendly, Breakfast was great. However we got there Saturday Night after 10pm drop our stuff off and turned the AC in room 211 to 65 degrees, Went to get food at the mall and came back at Midnight to find the room temp still at 74 degrees, called the front desk and he came up and said they just updated the thermostats in the hotel rooms. Well he was nice and gave us a fan to use which helped. They credited back for 1 night stay Sunday morning and finally moved us to another room 227 for the 2nd night stay. Well needless to say the AC in this room was on 60 degrees and the temp never moved below 71 degrees with the fan in this room also. The shower doors were sorta broken where you hang the towels. Very pricey hotel for hot rooms, tv channels stunk, otherwise in a great area. Really quiet hotel but unbearable hot hotel rooms. I only give it average because I can not sleep in hot rooms at night. I need it to be cold. Hallways were cooler than the room.

Room Tip: Make sure your AC is working if you want the room to cool off when you go in the door before you unp...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your survey. I apologize again for the issue with the ac system. The system did go down and has since been repaired. We refunded you a night due to you not being 100% satisfied and it is my hope that you can give us a second chance in the near future.
Park City UT
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I expected to pay more for the location. I will say however that the condition of the furniture is not on par with other Hampton properties. Having said that I would still stay at this property again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your review. i am very glad to hear that you found value at our hotel and that your stay was satisfactory.
Hilton, New York
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We really enjoyed this hotel stay. The room was beautiful with a big comfy bed. Nice clean bedding and choices in the type of pillows! It's right off the main highway but surprisingly quiet. Easy check in and great complimentary breakfast with more variety than any we've seen. We were only in town for one night and wished we could have enjoyed the room longer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy that your stay was great and we hope you come to the area again soon!
Rochester, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had long drive to hotel for calling hours at a funeral home and for next day funeral of a relative. Really hoping to find nice clean, quiet, no hassle hotel. This Hampton Inn exceeded all of the above. A breeze to check in and out, great breakfast, plenty of parking, etc. 5 Star in my book!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your survey. I am so glad that your stay was perfect in everyway possible. From all the staff we want to give our warmest condolences through these difficult times.
West Newfield, Maine
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We came here on business for three days and I couldn't be happier. The rooms were very clean - they change not only the sheets but the duvet every day - and beds were comfy with a choice of pillow firmness. The complementary breakfast was among the best I've ever had, with fresh fruit, waffles, even omelets. Fresh coffee 24/7 and cookies in the afternoon. The staff was not only very helpful, they clearly loved their jobs, joking around with great camaraderie. The TV ws fuzzy and someone was up within 10 minutes to look at it. To top it off, my sister and I left clothing in the closet and they sent it back ASAP. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the front desk staff, they know everything you need to.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! We take pride in providing a clean room and great friendly service. I am glad to hear that everything was great during your stay with us and we wish you well on your future travels.
Plattsburgh, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am a Diamond Member with Hilton & Silver Elite with Marriott - I stay in hotels multiple days each week. I have never had a bed bug experience until staying at this hotel. The entire facilty seemed run down when I arrived but I was tired and after a 15 hour trave/work day I was hoping for a clean room where I could use the whirlpool tub. I was not in the room 5 minutes when I turned down the bed and notices some smeared dirt looking marks on the sheets - upon further inpection Ialmost fainted seeing these little brown bugs. I immediately checked out and booked another hotel. So far...not even a courtesy call from the manager. Do not stay here!

4 Thank Hope B
Erik T, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies for the unacceptable quality of you recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and assure you that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance as we strive to provide our guests with 100% satisfaction. We have shared your comments with our professional pest control service and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
The Time Nyack
The Time Nyack
#1 of 3 in Nyack

Been to Hampton Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!