“Convenient Stay for our family”
Review of Hampton Inn Nanuet

Hampton Inn Nanuet
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Syracuse, New York
“Convenient Stay for our family”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family (Myself, DH, & 8 year old twins) stayed at this hotel for one night as my daughter was in a swim meet nearby. We have stayed at this property & it's sister property Hilton Garden in the same parking lot several times. They are located 5 minutes from the Palisades mall and walking distance to a few restaurants. They are also just off of I87.
Our check in was easy and the clerk was very polite. We had forgotten our tooth brush so they supplied us with this and tooth paste.
They have coffee 24 hours in the lobby with my favorite creamer. Our room was clean and had a fridge & microwave. We did buy an on demand movie with I thought was costly but easy.
I took the twins to the pool which was wonderful. The water was so warm and wonderful. We stayed there for over an hour.
We all slept well. I always travel with a white noise machine so I heard no noise.
Breakfast for DD and myself at 7am was great. Eggs, waffles, SSG, ect.
Unfortunately when DH and my son came down at 8:30 the only thing that was left was the waffles. They had run out of the eggs , SSG and much of the rest was also gone. My husband did ask someone at the desk who did try to help. I think they may have been short staffed that day.
Overall we had a great stay and will stay again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Samantha L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Hampton. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.
I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled!

Thank you again for choosing Hampton, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Riverdale, Maryland
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good breakfast, many choices. Very comfortable beds, updated rooms, friendly staff. Good value. Convenient to Interstate highway. Have stayed here before and would stay again. Now that Hampton Inn is part of a multi-brand conglomerate, be sure to ask for Hampton Inn. Definitely the best value of the bunch.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

NanuetHotels, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. As exceeding our guest expectations is our top priority, I think we were successful! Do come back when you are in the area!
Bucks County, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The hotel was clean, quiet and the staff courteous. I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and have come to expect the excellent consistency of the brand. And this was no exception. Very pleased with my stay, would recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 28, 2013

Monroe, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Everything was amazing, as always! When traveling again, I will definitely try to book with Hampton Inn before other hotels - just the complimentary breakfast (all fresh, including scrambled eggs!) alone, offered everything!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being a loyal Hampton traveler! And thank you for mentioning our delicious hot breakfast. The variety of choices is amazing. From eggs and bacon to freshly made Belgium waffles or hearty oatmeal, fresh fruit and yogurt for the healthy minded. I personally love the fresh baked bagels delivered from Rockland Bakery every morning! Having a great staff and being the newest hotel in the country also helps. If your travels being you back to the Nanuet area, we hope you choose us again! Thank you.
bronx, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2013

If your looking for a quick getaway quickly located from the city this is a great spot. Still located near many restaurants as well as shopping malls. A great buy. The staff was very friendly and the overall appearance was impeccable. The complimentary breakfast was well prepared and delicious.

Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Average Hotel - Had some maintainence issues that were reported the first night that were not addressed until the fourth night - Housekeeping was slacking, came back one night and the towels were replaced, but I left something on the floor, in plain view and upon return that evening it was still there along with the bed shabbily made and one of the beds pillows on the couch Not impressed

Georgia523
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Booked this room for a 4 day stay. Room was up front facing Rt. 59 which is a busy county road. I was pleasantly surprised on how quiet it was. I appreciated the clean for every guest bed covers. The standard bed spread grosses me out. Room had a small kitchenette and a jacuzzi tub. Great for what I paid. We come to Ny once or twice a year and usually stay in Mahwah, we'll put this one at the top of the list for Christmas this year. The only sad part was the hoards gobbling up the free breakfast. It was hard to get anything.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
Candlewood Suites - Nanuet
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah

Been to Hampton Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!