“Comfortable New Beds, friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Nanuet

Hampton Inn Nanuet
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable New Beds, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great Location, easy on/off highway optios to NYC, Jersey and points north. There are plenty of affordable food options. I am a business travelor, the staff remenbers names and greets personally. Reservation and room key is always ready to go, check is a breez.
The Beds are new and very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
NanuetHotels, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
so nice if you to go out of your way to share your great experience. We are in such a great location. So easy to jump off NY87, NJ287, NJ17 and NJ Garden State Parkway. that's why we are a favorite to business and family travelers! and you are so right about the comfy beds with the awesome luxurious linens and duvets. I bought one for my home! Hampton actually allows guests to purchase because they had so many requests. Now that's a compliment. We hope to see you again in the future. thank you again for all the kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had a great trip to the Palisades Center Mall in Nyack and we stayed at the Hampton Inn Nanuet. They were courteous and helpful from the moment we arrived until the moment we checked out. We LOVED the little bags filled with fruit and muffins in the morning, along with the complimentary breakfast. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy! We will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Samantha L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Hampton. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.
I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled!

Thank you again for choosing Hampton, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
jacksonville nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

First time staying at this hotel. Leisure trip with my family to see husband's hometown & take trip into NYC. Hotel was centrally located to conveniences.... gas, food, transportation- including train station with connection to NYC. The room was beautiful, clean & comfortable... the staff was super helpful & friendly. The kids enjoyed having time to unwind in the indoor pool & fitness center. The breakfast area was well stocked & offered a nice selection of breakfast items. to either sit & enjoy or grab & go. Staying here was a real pleasure... and a good value. We are a happy we chose Hampton Inn Nanuet, NY.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

3rd visit to this location. Was there during Easter weekend when my wife and I had extended time off. It's a great geographic location because you're almost dead middle from Paramus, Manhattan, and Woodbury Commons (and maybe 5 mins. to the Palisades Center). There was a phenomenal deal for the weekend that was too hard to pass up. That being said, arrived around 11:30 PM to an empty front desk and another waiting guest. The other guest got impatient, pulled a cellphone and started calling the desk to see if anybody would should up to no avail. A person, flustered (must have been another problem in the building and I know it keeps low staff levels in the evening from previous stays), finally showed. As usual, beautiful clean room that I get from happen (the mini-fridge door didn't fully close but I used it little and it kept what I had there cold so no big deal). Three of the four mornings I went for breakfast though, food was in poor supply. Hot food trays were 3/4 empty and, actually on one morning, two of the three items were fully empty. Fruit and breads were in low supply as well and, on a Saturday morning at around 9:30, only apple juice was available from the juice dispenser. Atypical for Hampton, breakfast staff were nowhere to be found (and the one day I saw anything, were hiding in the kitchen.) Only on one of the three breakfasts was anything replenished and that didn't happened until I finished what I had (about 20 minutes after I got there.) Overall, for the money spent (about $85 a night, taxes in), I still got value for the money but would have been very disappointed if I paid much more. That said, I stayed overnight at this location twice in March 2012 and enjoyed superb experiences both times (the second time, the manager recognized that I had stayed there about 9 days earlier and left a bottle water and a handwritten note welcoming me back. I never forgot.) Little quibble this time around but I'd still stay there in a heartbeat. If the breakfast does like I say, there's always a Dunkin Donuts a couple of doors down. No biggie :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamarac, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

You must stay at the Hampton Inn in Nanuet, on Rt. 59. The hotel is very nice, nice room, great aminaties in the bathrooms, lovely breakfast, grab n'go breakfast if your in a ruch, 24 hour coffee in the lobby, swimming pool, great location.... but more than anything is the quality of the people who are there. The Manager, Samatha is guest oriented to the nth degree. She is willing to help more than any hotel manager we've ever met. The people behind the front deck always smile... and this is New York remember. They are just so nice you feel like your coming home.
My family from Ohio always stay here and the rest of us from Florida always stay here. You should too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NanuetHotels, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay and for being a loyal Hampton Traveler. We are extreemly pleased to see that you have enjoyed the Hampton Inn, Nanuet, NY and were equally pleased with the amenities of the hotel. What is most thrilling is that you have recognized our outstanding staff! They work so hard to exceed our guests expectations and I am so proud of Samantha and her staff for making such a great impression. I will be sure to pass on your very kind words! We will be looking for you on your return visit. Thanks again for taking the time to honor us!
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

A most delightful property....comfortable room, great bed, very clean. Best feature is the top-flight staff here who are passionate about their jobs and about making the guest feel welcome. Room was very quiet with no hallway or outside noise. Good quality LCD TV with expanded Cable channel selection. Excellent breakfast including eggs, waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, and juices. Fresh coffee available 24/7 is a welcome touch on a cold night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ROCchef
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy scedule to applaud the staff at the Hampton Inn. We are so pleased that you loved the hotel and thankful that our outsfanding staff continues to be recognized for their excellance! We hope to see you when your travels bring you back to the Nanuet, NY area!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed one night for a family event. Given the location I had low expectations and was plesantly surprised by the friendly staff and welcoming lobby.

The room: The room was comfortable. We had an accessible room and it was fine. The bed was comfortable and we had more than enough room with a child in a portable crib. My only complaint would have been that the walls are very thin and we had noisy neighbors, until they realized they woke the baby up and that they probably wouldn't want to hear her cry all night. The room was thoughtfully laid out and had a fridge as well.

Fitness room: It was smaller, but it was clean and adequate. It never felt over crowded.

Pool: The pool was nice enough looking, but the water was incredibly cold!

Breakfast is offered in the lobby every morning and it was fresh, warm and had plenty of choice. They also offered breakfast to go, which we opted for so that we'd be on time for all of our events.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NanuetHotels, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for being a Hampton traveler. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to make a comment on trip Advisor. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.

We hope to see you again when you are in the Nanuet, NY area. Best Regards!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
#1 of 2 in Suffern
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley

Been to Hampton Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!