Hampton Inn Nanuet
$157
$76
Quality Inn(Spring Valley)
$88
Nyack Motor Lodge(West Nyack)
$75
Courtyard Montvale(Montvale)
$152
$202
thetimehotels.com
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfresh fruitbusy roadgreat place to stayrockland countypalisades mallfridge and microwavebagelsstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice stayeasy accessindoor poolparking lotcookiesconvenient location
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels and sadly this is probably one of the worst.
We (me, my husband and 10 year old son) arrived feeling tired and weary on 5th April 2012. Sadly, the receptionist couldn't even raise a smile - she gave me no information about the hotel or its facilities, and generally looked unhappy and disinterested. The room was small and glum, though the bed was big and comfortable, however the bedspread had seen better days.The tv channels were limited and although an HD tv, there was not an HD feed! The view of the car park was not pleasant, and the noise from the corridor and adjacent rooms was dreadful. The walls were paper-thin; We could clearly hear a mother 'shushing' her crying baby next door, and I am unable to print the other things we heard!!
The complimentary breakfast was ok, if you don't mind eating with plastic cutlery and off of plastic bowls/plates. The pool was ok, though the clumps of hair in the drains around the poolside, put us off using it more than the once.
Location was ok, though if you like more than a car park, and busy road as a view, you will be very disappointed.
A couple of staff were really helpful when I was asking for info on how best to get to NYC, but sadly they were the exception.
If I hadn't booked a non-refundable deal, I would definitely have moved.
This hotel almost ruined our vacation - we just didn't allow it to

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great rates, newer construction, modern rooms and most importantly bug free. No morning papers delivered to your room and no dumbells in fitness room but still I rate 5 stars as far as hampton inns go. You wont be disappointed. I had rm 225 king which was very quiet. Cheers!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank coastalorphan
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I had to stay here for one night, on the tail end of a very very long trip back to NY from Buffalo. It was something like 2am and after 9 hours I was totally spent. Stopped by here on a whim and booked a room. They definitely gouged on the last minute reservation, but the hotel wasn't too bad. The bed was comfortable and the linens were quite nice. I basically stayed for about 7 hours so I can't comment on all the listed amenities, but for a good night's sleep, this place is fine.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank purewaves
NyHonest, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

We are so happy that you did chose to stay with us. And are quite happy that you enjoyed the hotel. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards for cleanliness and guest services. Regarding the "price gouge" you thought you experienced, I can assure you that our rates DO NOT fluctuate based on the time you check in. Our rates do fluctuate based season, on day of week and of course demand. I assure you that if you went on line, you would see the same rate. We believe price integrity is very important. Rest assured that you stayed in the newest hotel in all of Rockland county and I would bet the lowest price compared to comprable hotels in the area. Please visit us again hopefully in the day when you have time to take advantage of all we have to offer. It is a beautiful town with the 2nd largest mall in america as well as a beautiful antiquing down town with tons of other activities.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Stayed there last week while visiting family in the area. I can't say enough good things about the staff and hotel The staff went out of their way to be genuinely concerned and helpful. We brought in pizza one afternoon to the breakfast dining area to eat with our family. One of the staff brought out a basket of brand new toys for each of our grandkids to pick and keep. There were really good snacks and bottled water available in the lobby every day in the afternoon. Lots of great choices at breakfast and well attended by staff. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. We used the pool which was clean, warm, and well stocked with towels. The hotel was centrally located for our needs, which happens to be in a congested area, but worked wonderfully for us. We had stayed at the Fairfield Marriott across 287 previously,but they can't hold a candle to this Hampton. This is our new place to stay while visiting. There were NO negatives at all!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor halfway down the hallway. It was quiet while being close enough to the pool and dining area.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
HPNNU, Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you so much for all your kind words and for recognizing our wonderful staff. They truely go out of their way to make our guests as comfortable and happy as possible! Those little treats make a difference with our "little" travelers. We hope to see you and your family again in the future!! Thank you again. It is comments like this that mean so much to the staff!!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip. The hotel is your standard hampton inn. The location of this hotel wasn't ideal and it was hard to get in and out of due to traffic.

The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. There were some okay food choices close by, but nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business