“Not as clean as others.....”
Review of Nanuet Diner

Nanuet Diner
Ranked #40 of 88 Restaurants in Nanuet
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have never found this diner to be as clean as the others in this area. The restrooms are always a little messy and the tables and silverware are always a little grungy. Food is poor to average, there are better diners nearby.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Too much food for young kids. Waitress should have told us to buy one special breakfast for the kids and let them share it. Bottomless coffee, which is a nice touch.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was a spesial place for me to come back , after 39 years it was still like in the sixties. I grew up here , as akid i waited here while my mother took care of the shoping. After all tese years it was very special to sit here an enjoy a cup of coffee

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Nanuet Diner has a good variety of good food on their menu. I love the Spanish Dinner special (yellow rice, beans, with a choice of either chicken or steak and plantains). I particularly like the Blueberry Muffin, which I get lightly toasted.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The three of us had breakfast around 10:30 AM on a recent Sunday, and it was very good overall. Some of the earlier reviews are harsh, but the place is a diner, not the Four Seasons, and it is a very good diner. We were seated immediately in a clean, comfortable booth. The waiter was very attentive, as were all the people who brought coffee and water (frequently, never had to ask), cleaned up our dishes and in taking payment for the bill (the waiter took this, no waiting in line for the cashier). The food was plentiful and delicious. The manager (owner?) personally thanked us as we headed out. I recommend the Nanuet Diner for a good breakfast.