“Great Burgers”

Zinburger Wine & Burger
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Nanuet
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This chain restaurant has very good burgers. What I like is that they will substitute a bed of lettuce for the bun. I always order their "Zinburger" A burger with Manchego Cheese, Zinfandel Braised Onions & Mayo.

There are newer reviews for Zinburger Wine & Burger

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Tried it finally and will not go back in near future. The service was good, the food was delivered picture perfect and tasty. What turned me off was everything is a la cart. Prices are high for less food. Needed sides are extra. There are other eateries in the area that offer more for less.

2  Thank Mikecarstop
Reviewed August 8, 2014

What a great find on our overnight stop before heading in to NYC the next day! A fabulous idea mixing gourmet burgers with a delicious wine menu. Great atmosphere and the burgers were cooked exactly as ordered. My red blend was the perfect compliment to my burger. Fun fun fun! If you are in the are shopping here, it's worh your time to try this little gem,

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I went with my daughter to Zinburger for lunch about 2 weeks ago. We arrived late at 1:15pm and we were hungry! I ordered the Kobe burger onion rings and my daughter ordered a salad. It took about 25 minutes for the meal to arrive. I ordered my burger medium and when I bit into it, it was red and barely warm. My daughter did not like her salad. It was chopped up and not tasty. I rarely send things back but I called the waitress over. She read me the definition from a card of what a medium done burger should look like. There is no way a medium burger is served like this and not continually sent back to the kitchen. The waitress said it was no problem to order another burger and my daughter sent the salad back in exchange for a burger. The onion rings were on the dry side but I didn't address that. I was so hungry I had to eat something. Now is when things got ugly! As I was sitting there, talking to the waitress, someone behind me splattered ketchup all over the floor and my pants and shirt. I stood up and calmly told the waitress this was not working out and I just needed to leave. The manager came over right away, full of apologies. She offered to comp the entire meal, pay for dry cleaning if needed and gave me a $25 gift card to Zinburger for a future meal! I couldn't pass this up as she couldn't have been any nicer!
My meal eventually came out, cooked perfectly. After all the drama I have to say it was one of the most delicious burgers I have ever tasted! I will just make sure on my next trip that I order my burger well done!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food, loud atmosphere inside though, that is why only four stars. Our server was great... the burgers were awesome, my boys got the Angus burgers and I got a Kobe burger... We shared an order of the hand cut fries. Fries were good, but not great. The atmosphere was very nice, but I would've rather been outside, very loud inside.