“Good sushi show!”

Add it.
Ume Sushi Hibachi Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were in the mood for hibachi this evening. We were three generations with varying tastes.
So, we ordered 6 hibachi dinners, one scallops, one steak and shrimp, one shrimp and chicken.
Three tofus.
The chef was extremely entertaining and the children with us loved the chef's humorous antics. My 8 year old grandson, loved the onion volcano!Good food, good fun, dinner and a show.........

Reviewed June 17, 2014

A typical hibachi style meal. The food was good, the staff was helpful and friendly. A nice treat after a long day on the road.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

U-Me is my all-time favorite place to eat dinner at! Both their hibachi room and their tables in the main dining area are gorgeous! Their rooms in the back for private, sitting on the floor types of meals are terrific too. The food is fabulous! My husband I have been going here for decades! For me, this wins for "Best dinner out in our county" by a landslide!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

About 3-4 times a year, y husband and I go here, usually with our teen kids, sometimes with friends, and sometimes just the two of us. It's a lot of fun, the service is wonderful and the food is fresh and delicious. We love the hibachi. The decor is nothing special but the place has "good energy." It is always well-occupied but not annoyingly so. One can have sushi and other typical Japanese food in lieu of hibachi. There is a full bar. There is even a little toy area off in a corner for young ones who get restless and want a place to play while the adults eat and talk. There are also several fish tanks which are enjoyable to look at, especially for the young ones. This is a great place for all ages. Fun for a reasonably priced birthday, or just a Saturday night out. Be prepared to bring home leftovers if you get the delicious hibachi.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A mainstay in Rockland County NY, specifically in Nanuet.
My son Todd especially liked the salmon teriyaki hibachi.
We have known the owner since Todd was a little boy. He is now 30!