“Great accommodations and friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Port Orange, United States
“Great accommodations and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Chloe welcomed us even though we were there a day earlier than my co-worker had booked our rooms. Everyone greeted us with a smile and a hello. I'd certainly stay there again in the future. The lady that took care of me at breakfast made sure I had a full glass of diet-Coke and that made the start of my day great!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you Scott F for taking the time in March to post a review for the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that even with something so small as a diet coke. We look forward to you and your coworkers staying with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Last August, we had our wedding in the Nanuet area with 250+ guests. Majority of those guests were coming from out of town so we were initially having some trouble finding accomadations. We finally reached out to the sales rep at the Hilton Garden Inn, Naji Saliba. Naji and his staff were great! They were able to accomadate all of our guests between the Hilton Garden Inn and the Hampton Inn right next door. They were quick and responsive when all of the guests flooded in after the church to check in. The rooms were also very nice. We definitely recommend using these hotels for wedding blocks and at the very least they are a great place to stay in Nanuet. Definitely the nicest hotels in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you Rob K for taking the time to post a review for the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to hear that Naji and the team were able to accomodate you quickly and smoothly. I hear an anniversary party in the future!!!! Our banquet space is perfect for those types of parties. Wish you and your wife the best of luck in all your future plans.
Arlington, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

During a trip to NY for a sad occasion, the staff at Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet, were most helpful and kind. Because of their professionalism and generosity, my wife and I were able to conduct the business of planning a funeral with technical support, kindness and understanding from Hilton's staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Ronald S. for taking the time to post a review for us. We were all very sad to hear of your loss and I am really glad my team were able to help make the time a little easier. We wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again in the future under better circumstances.
Washington, DC
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our way to VA. The hotel and our room was clean and well maintained - our room was feather-free as requested in our reservation. Only two minor complaints - the smoke detector blinks a green light and is right over the bed. This was disconcerting when getting up in the middle of the night. Also the in-room fridge was loud - so loud that I turned it off. Breakfast offerings were standard with what you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn and the made to order omelet bar was a nice touch.

Overall this hotel is great but it's too difficult to access from the main road. We actually weaved our way through a couple of parking lots to get there. I'm sure there's an easier way but it wasn't clearly signed and with the GPS suggesting we turn onto an on-ramp to get to the hotel we had no other good option. I would love to stay here again but won't because it's too hard to access.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Chattler for taking the time to post a trip advisor review for us. I understand your concerns with the difficulty finding the property since we sit behind the Hampton Inn on the highway but I do hope you will chose to return again in the future as you are aware of where we are now. Have a wonderful Spring season!!
concord, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had researched this review in trip advisor and it was generally okay with the exception of one glaring review regarding the mattresses. I assumed that this was just an oversensitive patron. Sadly I should have listened . The mattresses are extremely worn and I felt like I was sleeping on a hammock. The hotel is also difficult to find even with GPS.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you Lexie R. for taking the time to post a review for our property on TripAdvisor. We appreciated you choosing to stay with us. I understand your concerns regarding the mattress comfort and our guest satisfaction is our top priority. The mattress you had was one of Hilton Garden's signature Garden Sleep Mattresses which have control dials on both sides of the mattress to control the comfort of the bed. We also have plans this year to update our hotel rooms with all new furnishings, carpeting, and guest bathrooms. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future to make your stay exceptional.
madison
Reviewed February 18, 2014

we were pleasantly surprised how nice the hotel was. the lobby was very appealing, the service great, loved having a bar in the hotel and the breakfast great. rooms were clean and large. can't ask for much more

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Madison Rosie for being a Hilton travler and taking the time to write a review for our property. I am so glad you were happy with your stay. We have some great renvoations coming to our hotel rooms the end of the year and hope you will chose to return again.
Auburn,CA
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Clean, comfortable room, bed and bathroom. Nice welcome treats in lobby. Standard fitness center, but does have indoor pool and spa. An in house Grill with the basics. The heater was not noisy, a complaint I've had with many hotels. Outside noise low, too. Overall a little tricky to find but seemed worth it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Tearunner for taking to the time to write a review for us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and we understand your concerns regarding the location of the building. We do hope when in the Rockland area you will chose to stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
Hampton Inn Nanuet
The Time Nyack
The Time Nyack
#1 of 3 in Nyack
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!