“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
West Palm Beach, United States
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family and I were EXTREMELY happy that we chose the Hilton Garden Inn. Not only is the Hilton very beautiful and clean, but the staff was magnificent and the location amazing! Thank you for making our two week stay in Nanuet unforgettable. May this year bring nothing but success, happiness, health and many wonderful Blessings to the Hilton and its staff. Extremely happy to have chosen the Hilton, The Diaz Family!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Clarks Summit, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Staff and Hotel was in excellent . Comfort and friendly . Would stay again. The location for the highway and the stores , local amenities was right there. Staff was helpful and the building itself was clean inside and out

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Very clean room, business center, breakfast and superb attention by General Manager and staff to detail and requirements of guests. Stayed in hotel for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hotel was recently renovated since our last stay there in the spring of this year.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Arlene L
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you Arlene for taking the time to give us a posting on TripAdvisor. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I am so pleased to see that they accomplished that with your most recent visit. We wish you and your family a happy holidays and look forward to seeing you again in the New Year.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Manager completely ignored valid complaints. Was extremely rude and combative. The worst I've ever experienced. Rooms were clean. Breakfast adequate. Did I mention the manager was horrid? Rest of staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you RJS for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a posting on Trip Advisor. My team here at the Hilton Garden Inn go above and beyond for our guests and I am so sorry and frankly shocked that you had an issue with a manager here. I would like to discuss the issue with you further please call me or email me at Alicia.diamond@hilton.com. We hold the Hilton Garden Inn promise to the highest standards and hope you will return again in the future so that we may exceed your expectations. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
Unionville, PA
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hotel looks very nice, and is a company negotiated hotel. The staff was very nice, but the actual mattress felt like it was 20 years old. I prefer a firm mattress, and while this was firm, it was not at all comfortable. Breakfast was solid, but the waffle batter seemed stale, and wasn't nearly as tasted as I expected. Ive eaten much better waffles and $50/night places.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you wmfisher for reviewing us on trip advisor. We appreciated you choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. I sincerely apologize for the discomfort you felt with our double bed mattress. We are in the process of changing them out and replacing throughout the next few months. I do hope you will chose to return again in the future. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
Brockton, MA, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The hotel rooms are lovely. The pool is small but great and has early open hours. I asked for and got a quiet room. The desk clerk was responsive to some requests I made. The rooms have the small refrigerators which is useful. All in all a good stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Beth Roll S for taking the time to post a review for us on TripAdvisor. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we did accomplish that with your most recent visit to the property. We look forward to having you back in the future to exceed your expectations again. Have a wonderful holiday season!
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The place is beautiful doris is a wonderful person my tv in the room want working and she came to my room and changed the cable box for me she even gave me free breakfast vouchers for the inconvenience the chefs there are friendly and accommodating they treated me like royalty the bed was amazing u can change the bed to you liking for comfort she showed me how to do that she has a wonderful personality the whole staff is very accommodating i recommend to family, friends, staff will return soon i had a pleasant stay

Room Tip: all the rooms are amazing