“Excellent Hotel and Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Reviewed November 18, 2013

From the minute we booked our group reservation of 16 families 2 weeks ago with the group manager Naji to the service we received from Doris and the staff this weekend , everything was first class. The staff could not be more accommodating.to our needs . I will absolutely be staying there again personally or with our group

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We always stay at the Nanuet Hilton Garden Inn when visiting the US Military Academy. It is close and convenient, and they don't raise the rates on football weekends. The drive to USMA is much more scenic and pleasureable than staying near Newburgh.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I got married in July 2013 and used this hotel for ourselves and our guests before and after the wedding reception. We met with Naji to discuss pricing, room rates, and transportation to and from our venue in Stony Point, NY. Most hotels in the area do not offer transportation to and from the wedding venue, so this was a very big plus in our minds. What made it even better was that Naji took care for EVERYTHING for us! He dealt with the bus company, got us a great deal and coordinated the pick up and drop off times. As a bride, it was a relief to have one less thing to worry about. Not only did Naji work with us for transportation, he gave us a fair room rate price and was available to answer all of my emails and phone calls. When a little hiccup in the plans arose, Naji honored our contract and handled it with ease. The hotel rooms booked up fast in our blocke; however, as rooms became available, myself or other guests were made aware and were able to to book a room or switch from the Hampton to the Hilton. The flexibility and accessibility of the Hilton Garden Inn staff was calming to this easily frazzled bride.

As newlyweds, my husband and I stayed in one of the hotels suites which was luxurious and spacious. The morning of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I got ready there and the hotel staff was extremely accommodating. They brought up extra chairs for hair and make up and were available at a moments notice. Knowing my bridesmaids were at the hotel early, the staff called the room and allowed the girls to check in early as rooms were ready.

The morning after, our guests were offered breakfast for $10.00 for all you can eat. The food was good; however, as there were several other big groups there and at the Hampton Inn, the breakfast area was a bit crowded and the line was long, but even that was not an issue as the hotel was also very accommodating by allowing late check out.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to bride and grooms who are getting married in the area. It's the only one in the Nanuet/Rockland area that can provide transportation services. Naji was fantastic to work with as was the rest of the staff, particularly, management. Besides all of that, the hotel was clean!! The main lobby just unwent a renovation, so it looks more sleek and modern which is appealing. Definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The staff at this hotel was really great. They knew everything about the surrounding are. The Hotel is a little tricky to find since it is behind the Hampton Inn. Just look for the Hampton Inn and go into there driveway.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you Elizabeth for taking the time to write a post for us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your visit and look forward to hosting your next stay in the Rockland area. Please feel free to contact me at Alicia.Diamond@hilton.com for any future reservations.

A TripAdvisor Member
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel is attractive and the room (minus the carpet) was clean and updated. The location is central to the county and near the mall, lots of restaurants, and near the NYS Thruway, garden State Parkway, and Palisades Parkway. There are several hotels in the area but they are either shabby or over-priced. This is the one to pick. The staff was friendly and efficient at a speedy check-in and check-out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on tripadvisor for us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. We pride ourselves on our guest service and satisfaction. I do understand your concerns with the carpeting and can assure you it is top of the list for renovations coming soon as some rooms have already been updated. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Rockland area. Be sure to stop by the new Shops in Nanuet. Please feel free to contact me anytime for your future renovations at alicia.diamond@hilton.com.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stay at the Nanuet Hilton Garden Inn 2-3 times a year when I visit my father. The staff is friendly and it is always a pleasant stay. I will continue to stay there and recommend that if anyone needs a hotel in the Spring Valley/Nanuet/West Nyack area that you stay there for nice accommodations at a good price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you Steve s for taking the time to post a tripadvisor review for our property. We realize there are a lot of options out there and appreciate you choosing to stay with us when visiting your father. We look forward to your next trip and please if there is anything you need on the next visit feel free to contact me anytime at alicia.diamond@hilton.com

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed here this past weekend in a jacuzzi suite. While the bathroom was clean, the room was very dated, with dirty carpets and stained couches. The bed and the pillows were HORRIBLE - I had a bed drping in my back, and the pillows provided no support. We both tossed and turned all night, and didn't get a lot of sleep. I will never stay here again, and would recommend anyone reading this review not to stay here either.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you ThomasCrown29 for being a Hilton traveler. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review for our property. Our guest satisfaction is our top priority and I did see that you stayed with us for two nights. I do wish you would have come to the desk to explain the situation after the first night as my team and I would do everything in our power to make sure the bedding was adjusted to your liking by the dials on the side of the mattress and given new pillows. These are Hilton Garden Sleep mattresses and are known for their comfort. We do have renovations coming to the hotel rooms over the next year and are very excited for the outcome. Please feel free to contact me anytime you wish to return at alicia.diamond@hilton.com.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
Hampton Inn Nanuet
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
The Time Nyack
The Time Nyack
#1 of 3 in Nyack

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!