“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Media, Pennsylvania
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our stay was very pleasant, and the location is great. Very close to several different restaurants and the highway. Loved the fact that the cable TV guide and ALL standard cable TV channels were available, instead of just a chosen few.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Buddykat
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you Stacey for taking the time out of your busy scheudule to fill out the review for us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was pleased to see that the television channels were able to do that for you. We wish you a safe and happy summer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Exton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. It was a bit difficult to find (it's tucked behind another hotel, and isn't visible from the access road), but that's the only complaint I have. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the food was good. Definitely worth the price.

1 Thank Matthew R
Thank you Matthew for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. I understand your concerns with the location of the building but we call it the "hidden gem". I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I chose this hotel because another one nearby I was booked at was awful. Last minute I found this one. And I am very glad I did find it and wish I had booked it in the first place. I just wish their price could be the same as the $89 I paid at the Hilton Garden Inn in Connecticut. But still an excellent hotel I highly recommend.

1 Thank Max P
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you Max for taking the time to give us a trip advisor review. I am so glad we were able to accomodate your room request at the last minute. We try and keep our pricing comparable to the competition in our area so our rates do flucuate throughout the week. Our weekends have some great rates and packages available. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Chain Hotel stay in a non-descript location off the NY Thruay less than an hour's drive from the Village in NYC. Much less expensive, with free parking and wi-fi/internet, and what you expect accommodations of an average Garden Inn. The staff wasn't helpful, for something as basic as making sure our HHonors number was associated with our stay -- "too complicated, I was told"??? The condition of the hotel was clean and modern, but somewhat noisy, and the location is not that much for anything, other than a proverbial pit stop. The bed was comfortable -- always a positive.

Room Tip: Doubtful any room is better than another. We stayed in a King.
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to give us a trip advisor review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I apologize that my team member stated anything was too complicated to help you with. I can assure you that our guest satisfaction is our top priority and I have discussed the issue with the agent that checked you in. I do hope you will return again in the future to give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
Friedberg, Bayern
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not a lot to say than thank you, the heartfelt welcome, the always friendly and efficient staff, ... this place is a benchmark in its class! No matter if arriving earlier or really late ... a smile waits for you!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words and such a nice review. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that they accomplished that with your most recent visit. We look forward to your return again in the future.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel was excellent, clean, and staff was great. Room was excellent. Room temp was on the cold side on arrival and easily adjusted to my liking. Bathroom was in excellent shape. Room and bed were in excellent condition and the bed was very comfortable. Only negative was trying to find the entrance to the hotel the first time since it is located behind another hotel and I first thought I would have to make a U turn but found another path. Some signage could help.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Ray51B
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for being a Hilton traveler. We realize there are a lot of options out there and appreicated you choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that with your most recent visit to the property. I do understand your frustration with the signage that is something we are working on. We look forward to having you stay with us again when in the Rockland area.
Athens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I visited Hilton garden Inn Nanuet when in town to visit family. The new lobby looks great, makes everything so much brighter. The room was comfortable and I loved the adjustable bed. The staff is so friendly and always willing to help. They really make you feel at home, very rare in hotels. Definately will be staying at the HGI whenever I am in town.

1 Thank Thomas M
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you Thomas for being a Hilton traveler and choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet while visiting your family. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that with your most recent visit. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
#1 of 2 in Suffern
4.0 of 5 stars 359 reviews
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!