Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
$99
$76
Quality Inn(Spring Valley)
$88
Nyack Motor Lodge(West Nyack)
$75
$156
$138
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$77
Courtyard Montvale(Montvale)
$152
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$127
thetimehotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelstaff was friendlyfront desk staffwest pointshopping and restaurantsfitness centerbusiness tripeasy accessconvenient locationrockland countynew yorkcomplimentary breakfastlobbyhiltonhighwaysignage
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I chose this hotel because another one nearby I was booked at was awful. Last minute I found this one. And I am very glad I did find it and wish I had booked it in the first place. I just wish their price could be the same as the $89 I paid at the Hilton Garden Inn in Connecticut. But still an excellent hotel I highly recommend.

1  Thank Max P
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you Max for taking the time to give us a trip advisor review. I am so glad we were able to accomodate your room request at the last minute. We try and keep our pricing comparable to the competition in our area so our rates do flucuate throughout the week. Our weekends have some great rates and packages available. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Chain Hotel stay in a non-descript location off the NY Thruay less than an hour's drive from the Village in NYC. Much less expensive, with free parking and wi-fi/internet, and what you expect accommodations of an average Garden Inn. The staff wasn't helpful, for something as basic as making sure our HHonors number was associated with our stay -- "too complicated, I was told"??? The condition of the hotel was clean and modern, but somewhat noisy, and the location is not that much for anything, other than a proverbial pit stop. The bed was comfortable -- always a positive.

Room Tip: Doubtful any room is better than another. We stayed in a King.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a trip advisor review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I apologize that my team member stated anything was too complicated to help you with. I can assure you that our guest satisfaction is our top priority and I have discussed the issue with the agent that checked you in. I do hope you will return again in the future to give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not a lot to say than thank you, the heartfelt welcome, the always friendly and efficient staff, ... this place is a benchmark in its class! No matter if arriving earlier or really late ... a smile waits for you!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and such a nice review. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that they accomplished that with your most recent visit. We look forward to your return again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel was excellent, clean, and staff was great. Room was excellent. Room temp was on the cold side on arrival and easily adjusted to my liking. Bathroom was in excellent shape. Room and bed were in excellent condition and the bed was very comfortable. Only negative was trying to find the entrance to the hotel the first time since it is located behind another hotel and I first thought I would have to make a U turn but found another path. Some signage could help.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ray51B
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for being a Hilton traveler. We realize there are a lot of options out there and appreicated you choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that with your most recent visit to the property. I do understand your frustration with the signage that is something we are working on. We look forward to having you stay with us again when in the Rockland area.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I visited Hilton garden Inn Nanuet when in town to visit family. The new lobby looks great, makes everything so much brighter. The room was comfortable and I loved the adjustable bed. The staff is so friendly and always willing to help. They really make you feel at home, very rare in hotels. Definately will be staying at the HGI whenever I am in town.

1  Thank Thomas M
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you Thomas for being a Hilton traveler and choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet while visiting your family. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that with your most recent visit. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.