Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
$77
$68
Quality Inn(Spring Valley)
$88
Nyack Motor Lodge(West Nyack)
$75
$152
$122
$114
thetimehotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelstaff was friendlyfront desk staffwest pointshopping and restaurantsfitness centerbusiness trippleasant stayeasy accessconvenient locationrockland countynew yorkcomplimentary breakfastpalisades mallhgilobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

As a Hilton Diamond Member, I tend to stay in plenty of Hiltons.I recently stayed the HGI in Nanuet NY. Overall, typica appearance and room set up. A few hiccups which surprised me. My room was not available when I arrived, which was after checkin time. This hasn't ever happened to me at an HGI property. Secondly, I noticed a long line of customers later in the evenings after returning from dinner of guests being sent to another local hotel because the property was overbooked, or so I overhead. Secondly, my room's air conditioning did not work. I brought this to the attention of the front office staff and was told they would look at it in the morning. Not a very acceptable answer. Lastly, for those whom enjoy a bottle of vino after a long days work with a movie, this HGI has no movies on demand. A very big bummer for me.

But, if you just need a bed and a decent breakfast in the AM, it should suffice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean J
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear we were able to meet your needs while in town. Please accept our apology for the hiccups you encountered with our front desk and for our lack of On Demand movies in the rooms. We are currently looking into additional programming options and hope to have an expanded entertainment selection available in the future. I am sorry to hear your room’s air conditioner was not working properly and that we were not able to fix it sooner. I understand this may have been frustrating as a room that is too warm can be hard to sleep in. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and showing you an improved level of service and amenities should your travel bring you back to our area in the not too distant future.

Alicia Diamond

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Only stayed here for one night, and arrived very late at that (nearly 1am) so I can't say I had the full hotel experience, but did get a pretty good idea what this place is like. I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite, a rather dated, but clean room that includes a conference table so seems good for a business traveler. The separate bedroom is nice, however the door would not stay open, this was also the case with the bathroom door so I am thinking this room is on a slant. It is not exactly a problem but somewhat annoying if you are trying to roll your luggage around and don't want to juggle opening doors at the same time, also may be problematic if you are handicapped...the bathroom was clearly wheelchair accessible (roll-in shower, grab bars everywhere, etc) so don't know how convenient this would be for a person in a wheelchair if the doors keep closing on you?? Otherwise, the room was comfortable and quiet. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. There is a little "shop" in the lobby where you can purchase snacks and beverages, also an onsite restaurant for breakfast, though you may want to try one of the great diners nearby (Nanuet Diner is great)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Check-in was fast and friendly; however, a bit too fast. I had to ask where the room was located. Although I was told immediately, and with a smile, I was given no further information about where things were (pool, breakfast, laundry, etc).
The room was okay, but don't book the jacuzzi suite if you are planning to fit two...it's a bathtub with jets. I wouldn't have paid the extra had I known that. Also wouldn't have paid the extra for a jacuzzi suite had I been told I would have a view of the hotel roof-top.
The pool area was absolutely disgusting...pool and floor were covered with hair and the floors were saturated with water. We did try the hot tub, but beware...it's salt treated, so don't get it in your eyes as it burns...wish the front desk had warned us.
Overall, our getaways are about romance and what we create for ourselves, so we did have fun. We won't be returning, though and I wouldn't recommend if you are planning a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PaGinny
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My brother, sister-in-law and I stayed here last fall while visiting my Dad. The hotel was very clean and so was our room. The staff were very friendly and professional at all times. And they were very accomodating if we needed any extras like coffee or blankets, pillows, etc. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Debra R
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I went to Pearl River, NY on a business trip last December and I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet for 2 nights. The hotel is right off the New York State Thruway (Interstate 87/287), very close to the Tappan Zee Bridge, and the Palisades Interstate Parkway. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, one of biggest outlet mall in the U.S. is only 40 minutes drive from the hotel. There are many good restaurants near the hotel or at the Palisades Mall is right down the street.

The hotel is very nice and clean, the room is big and the bed is very comfortable. Hotel staff is very warm and friendly. Cook to order breakfast is top notch. I highly recommend this hotel for a stay in this area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business