“Nice hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The hotel has a nice location and is clean. The room has a reasonable size. The pool is very little and the hot tub is looking nasty. The personnel was nice when we arrived but not helpful in our last day. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Hotel is located close to an Highway exit and easy accesible. Stayed here for a couple of days and felt very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful and give you a warm welcome. The restaurant offers good choice of food. Lobby and Restaurant area have good furniture that also include an open Fireplace. The rooms offer all you need for a comfortable stay incl. Fridge and Microwave. The fitness area has a little indoor pool and a small gym. I definately would come back if I am again in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the parking lot. It is more quite and you have a nice sun rise
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2011

After a hard day's drive this is a good place to roost. Restaurant is ok, people are accomodating, rooms of good size and fairly quiet. Only problem is finding the entrance as it is poorly marked and not readily accessable from the street.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My family and I had to travel to New York for my mom's funeral. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Nanuet, NY on August 3rd. In spite of the short notice, the manager of the hotel, made sure that there were rooms for us. We could not have been treated better. Although I live in Florida, I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Nanuet when I come to New York on busness, which usually involves a stay of about 2 weeks. The entire staff is very friendly and always makes me feel at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing one or more rooms in the Nanuet, NY area.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
NanuetHotels, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

We were saddened to hear of your loss. Please accept our deepest sympathy. We were happy to take care of you and your family in such difficult times. We are pleased that you will visist us again. We are looking forward to it!!

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I was at the Hilton Garden Inn in Nanuet, NY for about a month or so for business. I experienced the friendliest staff and great service. Before I moved to the Hilton Garden Inn, I had been "hotel hopping" for 3 weeks and was continuously dissappointed. However, once I moved to this hotel, the staff made me feel at home. They were extremely kind, helpful, and caring towards their guests. I will always remember this one day when I came back from work, one of their staff members said "Welcome Home". After staying in a hotel for a summer, I was starting to miss the home atmosphere. But the staff there made me feel at home.

The breakfast there was amazing as well. I used to have omelettes every morning for breakfast, and they tasted fresh and healthy. Never once did any of the breakfast items taste stale or old. The kitchen staff was extremely kind and always made for a good start to my day.

The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean. The cleaning staff did a phenomenal job. At time my belongins would be laying unorganized on the sink counter or the table. But when I returned to my room in the evening, my things would be properly organized and put in its place. They tended to every guests need personally. Never have I seen such care for guests at another hotel. If you have a chance to stay here, you should!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We needed a place last minute and called the night before and they had availability! we were going to a suprise party in Nayack. It was great cause it was right off the NYS Thurway and like the other person said, a few miles from the Tappen Zee Bridge.
We got a handicapped room, that was very large. It was also very clean.
The staff was very nice and friendly when we checked in. we did not go for the breakfast, the hotel lobby was the same as the rest fo the normal hilton garden inns. We used the indoor pool and jaccusi and had suck a GREAT time. thanks !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Blueeyes_two1

So glad to hear you had such a great time with us. Hope you enjoyed your party as well. Come back and visit us soon!!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Nanuet, NY from August 24-29. A friend and myself stayed in a room with one of my family members. The first day we arrived we were greated warmly by the gentleman at the front desk who said "I thought it was you"; my aunt left a note with him letting him know that we would be staying with her for a few days. The staff in general were very playful. They have coffee and tea all day so you can come down to the lobby and make a cup, and at night they have the most delicious cookies! I would stay here again in a heartbeat and the commute into the city isn't all that bad; NY transit to Secaucus Junction, and from there to Penn Station!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
Hampton Inn Nanuet
#1 of 3 in Nyack
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
#1 of 2 in Suffern

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!