“Great food”

Posa Posa Fine Italian
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Nanuet
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Posa Posa is a family owned and operated authentic Italian restaurant and pizzeria in Nanuet, NY. Treat yourself to great Italian dishes, and of course, pizza!
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I love eating here. The service is always good.. The food is good and portions large and prices are reasonable. I like the chicken parm and chicken marsala.

John M, Owner at Posa Posa Fine Italian, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Well, we sure love it when you come by, Jeff! Thanks for letting others know about the Chicken Parm and Chicken Marsala. Those two dishes are great crowd-pleasers! As for the portions, we want everyone to leave here with a full stomach as well as a fat wallet, so I'm glad to hear you're a fan of our hearty helpings.

Come back anytime!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I love this place. I've tried pizza in numerous places in NYC (I work in NYC) and suburbs, but for me, Posa Posa is the gold standard. Their Fresca pizza is outstanding - square, no sauce, light on the cheese, lots of sauteed fresh veggies. Love their Grandma's pizza too. Their pizza sauce is delicious. Dining in the restaurant is very cozy and homey (I read some of the other posters' comments - I don't find sitting in the booths to be too loud - perhaps in the back at the tables in the dining room it is?). I was there on Saturday and had a delicious eggplant rollatini appetizer, and then a dish called Chicken Sorrentina (I think that was it) - wonderfully prepared breast of chicken, sliced thin and pounded out, a thin slice of lightly fried eggplant, cheese and a wonderful marsala flavored sauce. Yum! Hostesses are always pleasant, and service is always good. A solid choice for Italian in Rockland County.

John M, Owner at Posa Posa Fine Italian, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

This means so much to us, and we're so grateful you've taken the time to share your great feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you love our Fresca pie, as well as the Grandmas and some of our entrees. It's also excellent to know that you've had no issues with the acoustics in the restaurant, and that you've had positive experiences with service. We've tried to improve as much as possible based on the feedback we've gotten, and your review proves that our work is paying off. I hope you'll come see us again soon -- we look forward to serving you!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have eaten here many times. Portions are large and service is good. Prices are reasonable. We suggest the chicken parm and chicken marsala. Saturday night this place can get busy.

John M, Owner at Posa Posa Fine Italian, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

The chicken parm is a personal favorite -- I'm so glad you enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you for sharing your review, and thanks for your continued support and loyalty. I hope we can serve you for many years to come, and please feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to perfect your experience!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a busy Italian restaurant and pizza shop in a busy strip mall. The place is busy because the food is good and its convenient for shoppers. I think I prefer this for take out rather than eating in as the noise level can be so high it is sometimes difficult to hear the person across the table from you.

John M, Owner at Posa Posa Fine Italian, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for the feedback! I'm very happy to hear that you like our food so much, and I do apologize if the noise level ever deters you from staying and dining in. I hope you'll come back to see us again very soon, and if there's anything we can do to earn another star or two please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best,

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Eat in or out--Posa Posa is and always has been a great restaurant! The food is delicious, the service is consistently great, and the cost is very fair. I've never had a bad experience there. My favorite is the Ziti Aum Aum. Another great choice is the salad pizza-- on whole wheat crust-- or a pie with sausage, onions, and mushrooms. No matter what the request, Posa Posa always accommodates its customers!

Thank you so much for this great review! It means a lot to me to hear such positive feedback about the service and the food. You obviously have great taste — the Ziti Aum Aum is a personal favorite — and I hope we can continue to impress you. Thanks again for sharing your experience!