“Kids love it” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner
New York City, New York
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The kids enjoy going there, and it is an easy/short activity. There are always a handful of machines that are broken.

Visited July 2014

New York Hudson Valley Region
“Gluten-Free Pizza Added”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

As a restaurant , this would only get "Average" stars but as a place to eat and keep kids busy for hours, this moves it to "Very Good". Print Chuck E Cheese coupons from your computer and you'll save money on the food and the tokens. The bathrooms are clean, I find most parents are very attentive to their children and today when I questioned why our lunch was taking more than 15 minutes, the girl behind the counter looked at my receipt and said "Oh, the gluten-free pizza gets baked twice so it takes a little longer- I'll go and check on it." She came right to our table with the order - service and a smile on a chaotic school holiday! Don't hesitate to try the salad bar. I found the ingredients fresh and included jello and fruit as well as standard fare along with cranberries, tortilla strips, croutons and sesame sticks - and you can return as often as you like. Same with the beverages - or ask for a water cup if you don't want to pay for soda, lemonade or iced tea

• Visited April 2014
Nassau
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OUTING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

excellent, excellent, excellent!!!! everyone had fun from the daddy to my cousins baby....! Food was okay. Mr. Chuckie cheese gave out free coupons!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PabloShay
Chestnut Ridge, New York, United States
“ewww”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This place is dirty and it always creeps me out. I felt like anyone was allowed in and that means creepy people looking at kids. It happened more than once. The food is terrible and the place is dirty!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Christine M
Stony Point, New York
“Fun place for my 6 yr. old”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I take my son at least once a month here. For $5 he can enjoy the many games like skee ball and bowling. I do not recommend eating here. The food is very expensive. We spend about an hour here until the tokens run out and my son is happy. I like how they stamp you when we arrive and check them when we leave. It is a great safe idea. I usually go during the week. Weekends can be very busy especially, when their are b'day party's scheduled.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank catrine111

Been to Chuck E Cheese's? Share your experiences!