“D E L I C I O U S”

Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Nanuet
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Burgers are AMAZING and so are there fries that cover half of your bag. For the record a regular cheeseburger is really two patties show most people get the little cheeseburger because they're HUGE!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

very good burger and fresh I like I been few time for a fast meal is very good and clean I love it and ilove the new soda machine with different flavors

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I like the burgers and fries. The NYC location is much quicker and better organized than the Nanuet location. There weren't even that many people in the restaurant when I was there, but i had to sit down and wait 30 min for my food. Not exactly fast food.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

this wasn't my first time eating at five guys. and as always been very pleased the food was great the service was very pleasant and prices were low.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

but the burgers make up for the fries and if you're lucky enough to have the 20-something flavor soda machine there it's even better

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!